+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Player ratings v Wrexham

Player ratings v Wrexham

Ashby-Hammond 7
    Cameron 4
    Baldwin 8
    Warner 7
    Nemane 4
    Bostock 5
    Robertson (McDonald) 7
    Jones 7
    Crowley 7
    McGoldrick 6
    Langstaff 5

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    Ashby-Hammond 7
    Cameron 4
    Baldwin 8
    Warner 7
    Nemane 4
    Bostock 5
    Robertson (McDonald) 7
    Jones 7
    Crowley 7
    McGoldrick 6
    Langstaff 5
    I'd agree but would downgrade Langstaff to a 4. Thought he was very poor today.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    I was torn between a 4 and a 5 but gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    I'd also take another point off Cameron
    If that's the best we can get at left back then i'll grab my boits. He Can't defend, can't run, can't head the ball, can't get into the correct positions
    Not captain material
    Needs dropping and Baldwin making Captain
    Every week we say the same
    Try colkett or Robertson at left back, anyone's better than Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    If that's the best we can get at left back then i'll grab my boits. He Can't defend, can't run, can't head the ball, can't get into the correct positions
    Not captain material
    Absolbloodylutely

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    Not captain material
    Add Nemane on the right to your first sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    Ashby-Hammond 7
    Cameron 4
    Baldwin 8
    Warner 7
    Nemane 4
    Bostock 5
    Robertson (McDonald) 7
    Jones 7
    Crowley 7
    McGoldrick 6
    Langstaff 5
    Thought Langstaff should be a 4 tbh just for turning up as did absolutely nothing. JB had one of his better games today as of late as he hasn’t been the best lately and would probably be a 6 for me.

Ashby-Hammond..7... Tried his hardest with such a flimsy defense in front of him
    Cameron 3... Complete waste of a shirt, for the goal
    he closed down the first cross and then just watched as he crossed it again, constantly targeted and for good reason
    Baldwin 7.. some truly awful clearances at times but best of the back four
    Warner 6.. panicked every time the ball came near him in a Wrexham attack, calmed down a little as the game went on
    Nemane 4. .. Truly awful, never attacked his man, did absolutely nothing
    Bostock 6... not as bad as recently but still think he could of contributed a little more
    Robertson..7.. tidy game in the engine room , the more I see him the more I like
    Jones 7... on the end of some rough treatment but with that awful ref he was getting no help, some half decent service that constantly met a Wrexham head
    Crowley 6... Buzzed around without doing very much, not a bad game but not great either
    McGoldrick 6... He tried his heart out, good effort first half and gave it his all
    Langstaff 4.. should of scored after seconds and then did nothing of note, very poor day at the office

Can't even be bothered rating the subs, listen its not all doom and gloom but our inability to beat anybody even slightly decent is so annoying, our record against the top 8 is shocking, we are the go to team for an easy 6 points... all not lost but if we don't cop on and soon the season will pass us by very quickly

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Ashby-Hammond..7... Tried his hardest with such a flimsy defense in front of him
    Cameron 3... Complete waste of a shirt, for the goal
    he closed down the first cross and then just watched as he crossed it again, constantly targeted and for good reason
    Baldwin 7.. some truly awful clearances at times but best of the back four
    Warner 6.. panicked every time the ball came near him in a Wrexham attack, calmed down a little as the game went on
    Nemane 4. .. Truly awful, never attacked his man, did absolutely nothing
    Bostock 6... not as bad as recently but still think he could of contributed a little more
    Robertson..7.. tidy game in the engine room , the more I see him the more I like
    Jones 7... on the end of some rough treatment but with that awful ref he was getting no help, some half decent service that constantly met a Wrexham head
    Crowley 6... Buzzed around without doing very much, not a bad game but not great either
    McGoldrick 6... He tried his heart out, good effort first half and gave it his all
    Langstaff 4.. should of scored after seconds and then did nothing of note, very poor day at the office

Can't even be bothered rating the subs, listen its not all doom and gloom but our inability to beat anybody even slightly decent is so annoying, our record against the top 8 is shocking, we are the go to team for an easy 6 points... all not lost but if we don't cop on and soon the season will pass us by very quickly
    Nemane was right back for the first half and beat two men to win the free kick in the second half. People seem to have defective memories when it comes to our Azza.

Other than they’re pretty fair. I thought Cameron and Warner were better than their ratings and McGoldrick much worse.

Didzy was our worst performer today by some distance imo, and has been a massive disappointment in these big games this season. If he was on a one year contract I wouldn’t be offering him a new one.

Ashby-Hammond 7
    Cameron 6
    Baldwin 8
    Warner 7
    Nemane 5.5
    Bostock 6
    Robertson 7
    Jones 8
    Crowley 7
    McGoldrick 6
    Langstaff 5.5

Surprised by the negative vibe of some ratings. The game could easily have been 2-2, and their goalie would get an 8.5 from me.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast