+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hannes Delcroix.

Thumbs up Hannes Delcroix.

If this dude is getting into an EPL football team on merit then I'm a f*ucking Martian.

Kleenex alert - Watch the SKY highlights and weep.

Also, can anyone please explain to me why VK or ALK sanctioned a £12 million buy for Aaron Ramsey?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Also, can anyone please explain to me why VK or ALK sanctioned a £12 million buy for Aaron Ramsey?
    and ditched Townsend who was a freebie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

When we signed him, VK said it was only a matter of time before he was playing for England.

Simple BT....
    It's the old Switcheroo..
    Pace thought he was buying the other Ramsey, his brother Jacob...

Seriously though, it begs the question, who is in charge of Recruitment..
    Does VK have a say in who is brought on board ?
    Has VK got the ability to bring these players up to standard ?
    £100 + million spent on the never-never, mortgaged up to the hilt, loss of much needed revenue being relegated...
    Where does it end ?
    Not being alarmist but it worries me this 5 Year Plan....

Quote Originally Posted by Len Bury View Post

Simple BT....
    It's the old Switcheroo..
    Pace thought he was buying the other Ramsey, his brother Jacob...

Seriously though, it begs the question, who is in charge of Recruitment..
    Does VK have a say in who is brought on board ?
    Has VK got the ability to bring these players up to standard ?
    £100 + million spent on the never-never, mortgaged up to the hilt, loss of much needed revenue being relegated...
    Where does it end ?
    Not being alarmist but it worries me this 5 Year Plan....
    Normally the season ticket holders who sit around us are a positive bunch. Yesterday was the worse I have seen them attitude wise.

After 70 minutes most of them were heading off home.

"Bring back Dyche" sentiments were rife.

I honestly can't see any of the Kompany signings we will make money on.

He never seems to learn by his mistakes, he went and repeated the summer transfer window again in January, by bringing in inexperienced kids from abroad.

Next season could be another disaster has the last of the old Dyche pros are out of contract. Who are these kids going to learn from and look upto? IT won't be Kompany who by now they will have little respect for.

I am really fearful for our future, until
    the club take a more sensible approach to recruitment and pot this imbecile Kompany

Just watched the highlights on MOD and couldn't believe how bad Delcroix played he was bloody woeful.
    Brownhill wasn't much better either, he never tried to close down for the 1st goal.
    Where did we get the French lad from at CH, he just kept giving the ball away.

These lads to be fair they are shattered and devoid of any confidence, this is dreadful man management on Kompany behalf.
    Kompany could possibly be ruining some of these kids career by playing them week in and out, he seriously needs to give his head a wobble along with Alan Pace

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Just watched the highlights on MOD and couldn't believe how bad Delcroix played he was bloody woeful.
    Brownhill wasn't much better either, he never tried to close down for the 1st goal.
    Where did we get the French lad from at CH, he just kept giving the ball away.

These lads to be fair they are shattered and devoid of any confidence, this is dreadful man management on Kompany behalf.
    Kompany could possibly be ruining some of these kids career by playing them week in and out, he seriously needs to give his head a wobble along with Alan Pace
    There is simply no way on earth Esteve is better than Al-Dakhil. Why the vanity projects?

I agree BT and I would love to know what the problem is with Benson. Anybody but Benson can get a few minutes.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)