+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gig prices…

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Chalky and BDB in a few years time;

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGtIWyAW...jpg&name=small
    What do you mean in a few years time?

That Led Zeppelin couple was me and bdb at the pub a few weeks ago,him in his Lancashire flat cap and me with my hand cupped to my ear trying to hear what he’s saying,tbh his accent doesn’t make it any easier,if you can imagine a swearing Jack Duckworth then you get the idea of his voice

Hat off to Howoldboy 👏👏

Chalky would not go to a pub, he’s tight as 2 coats of paint and also on the wagon at the moment.

Me, I’m in there at the moment and my beer fridge is half empty waiting for a free refill (AGAIN) very soon… 😎

Have never seen a Derby Soap Opera me duck 😀

AC/DC? Who?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    AC/DC? Who?
    Shoooo… Fo0k off in either order….

One of the greatest Rock bands of all time & sold Wembley out two dates within hours except for premium tickets… I have been offered a grand for the 3 tickets.. not a chance… would £1200?…
    Nope….

Tygers of Pan Tang…

£14.30 … beat that…

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Tygers of Pan Tang…
    Like griff says… Who?

Just booked a ticket to see the Modfather Paul Weller in October at the Royal Concert Hall but would have loved to have seen him back in his Jam days,it’s been 15 years since Steven Page who was the founder and main songwriter of the Barenaked Ladies left the group and would be fantastic to see the classic lineup again after all these years,is there any band that you would like to reform again,maybe Gabriel fronting Genesis or similar?

The Weller ticket cost me £50 which although cheap(ish) for a big star like him seems to be the starting price now for artists,Deacon Blue was £50 at Scarborough and the BNL was £40 so if a ticket goes over fifty notes I doubt that I will bother with future gigs

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-j...-63c54213.html

I was working at the Apollo 82-84ish

There’s pretty much every song that I would like to hear from The Jam on that set list bd

I saw many bands & artists over the years but don’t remember each one… have trouble remembering the ones I enjoyed 😀

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)