+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts County Players you would like to share a pint with (or have done)

Notts County Players you would like to share a pint with (or have done)

I once bumped into Pedro Richards, and had a lovely football chat, over a couple of bevies. I think many Notts fans might have had the same good fortune. Modern day, I'd love to have a pint with Mark Stallard, but I would would worry he might think I'm a bit dull, compared to his incisive commentary.
    Just wondered if any other posters have similar good memories, without giving away any trade secrets.

Had a few with former players, Alan Judge, Lee Hughes...on the booze and coke !! not a pint but had a few mugs of tea with Don Masson.

Had a few pints with Jimmy at the Cross Keys in Burton Joyce - some great stories

Macca seems like a great lad. Pleasant, fun, down to earth. Unfortunately im sure he wouldn’t want to drink with an owd codger like me.

Had a few beers with Brian Stubbs over the years in sports bar. Absolute sound bloke

About 10 years back I was doing some work with speedster Kevin Bartlett and met him a few times in coffee shops in town. Lovely bloke. He was late once and I made jokes along the lines of "You didn't pack your trainers then?"

I can't think of any Notts players I would like to share a pint with.

They are fairly well paid, let them buy their own.

Cherry - lee Hughes _ Tommy Johnson ...

I remember having a beer with Billy Dearden after the Newquay pre-season friendly. Seemed a nice and down to earth bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    About 10 years back I was doing some work with speedster Kevin Bartlett and met him a few times in coffee shops in town. Lovely bloke. He was late once and I made jokes along the lines of "You didn't pack your trainers then?"
    I liked Bartlett a very good player

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast