+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Aberdeen: Ross, Devlin, Gartenmann, Jensen, MacKenzie, Shinnie, Barron, Duk, McGrath, Polvara, Miovski.

Substitutes: Doohan, Clarkson, McGarry, Hayes, Phillips, Sokler, MacDonald, Milne, Hoilett.

4-4-2 accordin' tae the beeb ...

Not a single wide player in that starting line up at all ��*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Not a single wide player in that starting line up at all ��*♂️
    Maybe Hoilett still getting up to speed...and McGarry on the way back. I guess Duk and Polvara/McGrath being pushed out to the wings.

Kennedy seems to have beaten his man and put in a cross more times in 15 minutes than in his entire Dons career

FFS ... Deja fkn vu ...

Forget what I said about us playing better under Warnock. That half was utter horsesh1t. Keeps picking the same players and getting the same result. How can that be happening?

That's as bad a half as I've ever seen.
    We're rotten but if that's the fourth best team in Scotland, God help us all.
    And that ****ing pitch.....

Well that was coming from minute one.

The same complete failure to be able to handle cross balls and set pieces into the box. Its been like that from game one. What have we done about it? - absolutely nothing.

Miovski badly at fault there. Weak as piss.

Those CH’s though - fück me. How can you sign 2 CH’s that can’t even head a football. Its mind blowing.

Apart from not being able to play football, we lack size, physicality & strength.

The squad construction for this year has been simply appalling. I have no idea what they were thinking putting this little lot together.

Genuinely, everyone involved in that needs fired. They literally don’t know what they are doing.

Just get this season over, clear the decks, start again - again.

Depressing.

I’ll tell you something else, this mob are by no means clear of the relegation battle either…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 24-02-2024 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Well that was coming from minute one.

The same complete failure to be able to handle cross balls and set pieces into the box. Its been like that from game one. What have we done about it? - absolutely nothing.

Miovski badly at fault there. Weak as piss.

Those CH’s though - fück me. How can you sign 2 CH’s that can’t even head a football. Its mind blowing.

Apart from not being able to play football, we lack size, physicality & strength.

The squad construction for this year has been simply appalling. I have no idea what they were thinking putting this little lot together.

Genuinely, everyone involved in that needs fired. They literally don’t know what they are doing.

Just get this season over, clear the decks, start again - again.

Depressing.

I’ll tell you something else, this mob are by no means clear of the relegation battle either…
    Bin the fkn lot of them bar Miovski and rebuild AGAIN!!!!

Wurs Cormack ????

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Forget what I said about us playing better under Warnock. That half was utter horsesh1t. Keeps picking the same players and getting the same result. How can that be happening?
    You answered yer ain question with the sentence before irnbru min.

Fit else can he dee though. The “squad” is a complete farce…

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast