+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who wants to be a millionaire (Sunday)

Who wants to be a millionaire (Sunday)

Gemma Kennedy?

A woman who I think was a man who’s has got a wife,why not stay male?

I mean if you are a man who fancies a woman then you are straight,but if you become trans@.xual and fancy women are you a lesbian?

I’m confused by it all tbh
    Last edited by chaincey.ncfc; 19-02-2024 at 09:52 PM.

Trying to get your head around gender nowadays is like explaining the laws of cricket to an American. It’s almost impossible to explain or understand. I tend to leave it well alone.

Or car warning lights to a Potter

I’ve just googled who are on the lgb+ group list now that they’ve diversed and is now known as LGBTQIA+ which stands for…

Lesbian,Gay,Bis.exual,Transgender,Qu.eer,Questioni ng,Inters.ex,Pans.exual,Two Spirit,As.exual and Ally,when are they going to realise that it’s getting all a bit silly now?

There’s loads more letters that haven’t used. I reckon they’re just not trying hard enough.

I think that I must be past it as I had to Google a couple of them ☹️

Thinking about Millionaire,does anyone else think that the 50/50 question is fixed? Sunday had a question about which ocean the Faroe Islands was in and the contestant and Clarkson had narrowed it down to two and he goes for the 50/50 lifeline,what’s happens,yep the two that they had narrowed it down to remained,it’s a fix I tell yer,and another thing,why go 50/50 before asking the audience because if they don’t know then there’s space to spread the guesses and don’t go chatting about which you suspect it is before asking them because it only influences the ones that don’t know so you get unrealistic spread of thought,also don’t go 50/50 if phoning a friend coz if the friends knows the answer then he’s gonna come out with it and just say the answer so you’ve wasted a lifeline

I need a cup of tea and biscuit now

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)