+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6 Weeks to Liquidation… 😥

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Red squirrel inners..😁
    Out of interest Alfie,I know that you like nature and are a member of the National Trust,have you seen any red squirrels on your treks?

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    I dread to ask but what’s in them griffy?
    The bits of beasties that are otherwise rarely eaten.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haggis

Erm forget that haggis mate,can I instead have a battered sausage with those chips 🥴

Given up on your weird eating habits Chalky....

The latest update from the Dale Trust does sound promising, on our board comments are right, we are being kept at extreme arms length so those pesky kids do not meddle in Gauge & Co getting their money back...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Given up on your weird eating habits Chalky....

Did you manage to avoid the illegal ciggie smuggling police swoops yesterday bd? 😉

Torquay United have had financial struggles for as long as I have been watching football. Their attendances have always been poor and in reality not big enough to finance a club in the Football League.

"Torquay United Supporters' Trust (Tust) chairman Nick Brodrick has met with the club's administrators. He said.......

I think the immediate message is for as many people who are Torquay United supporters who may well have stopped attending matches, for whatever reason, now is the time to come back.

It's really important that we get more people through the turnstiles, buy some drinks in the bars, buy programmes, because at the moment the key thing is to see that the players, the management that's left and the admin staff are paid because that's obviously their livelihoods."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68379824

Did you manage to avoid the illegal ciggie smuggling police swoops yesterday bd? 😉
    Yes, I am fully above the law 😎

Out of interest Alfie,I know that you like nature and are a member of the National Trust,have you seen any red squirrels on your treks?
    No Chalk,we went to Formby nature reserve last year again and didn't see one. There used to be hundreds there and you could hand feed some of them.Whatever they caught has really devastated them.We will be going again this coming April.I will let you know if there are any there mate. ..

Thanks Alfie,I visited Formby after you suggested it after I had been to Liverpool one weekend,enjoyed the visit but no red squirrels but let me know in April anywsy 👍

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)