+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Town Post Match Thoughts

Peltier should retire. We have to do better than this

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Just got in car on way back it’s ridiculous how that played out.
    Set up totally wrong peltier at left back is woeful management chasing the game terrible terrible management set up.
    Had a good go second half fought well to get back into it deserve credit for that.
    Cafu is arrogant what if that didn’t come off the dickhead.
    Victor should have saved the 4th one.
    Credit for having a go but Hugill again ??
    Defenders??
    Poor management fantastic effort.
    I think we're getting the "poor management" message.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Stop bitching the season is over. chill out and get on next season. No problem.
    Try telling the fans who’s travelled to watch it to stop bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    I think we're getting the "poor management" message.
    I’ll say it as it is it’s piss poor when/if it improves I’ll say so.
    It’s an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Try telling the fans who’s travelled to watch it to stop bitching.
    Great commitment Pocket and the rest..................utm.

Our goals conceded average is very nearly 2 per game

That’s with a combination of different team selections, different formations, different players in key positions. Only the keeper is the consistent one.

Defending is a skill that needs practice, we obviously don’t do that

I've not been this disappointed in a long time. We totally dominated a team that could be playing in the Premier League next season.

Our defending is abysmal and that's putting it mildly. Their forwards were just too quick for us. It made us look poor but that's why we're stuck at the bottom of the table, and it's why Ipswich are at the top.

After we'd levelled at 3-3 I still didn't feel like we'd got a result because every time we go in front for some strange reason we sit back and let the opposition attack us. We're quite simply not good enough for the Championship.

But what a bloody exciting game that was. One to remember. (and forget).

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Stop bitching the season is over. chill out and get on next season. No problem.
    We played tonight and it's the match thread you absolute clown.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    1 win in 14

Abysmal.

He has to go

Law of averages agree

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    All down to shocking team selection to start with, first 3 goals really because we started without a normal left sided wing-back, to not start Siriki when he brought him in is mind boggling, remember he only changed it because Rathbone was injured. That said what an effort, 3-1 down, bottom of the league playing away to a top 4 team to fight back to 3-3 was fantastic, great spirit and no luck at all. The last three games we have played ok and at times looked good with tiehi at the heart of midfield and the lad from Cardiff looks good too. Attack the next few games like that and points will come. The last goal was Humphrey’s fault trying to be clever when he should have put their bloke in row a and taken the free kick, it was in the corner and no more than a corner, keeper shouldn’t have been beat at the near post either, but being he has saved us time and time again, you have to cut him some slack. No more needs to be said about Hugill it was all said on the matchthread
    Oh dear rinse and ? We had no left back , wing back Bramall was out and so was Revan ! Not a shocking team selection stop being melodramatic man ! Victor Meldrew has absolutely nothing on you !

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast