+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Ipswich Town Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Anyone taking bets on just who will be left on the retained list?

Loan players be gone. Peltier Hall Blackett Ayala Cafu Ferguson be released I've probably missed some.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    There will be a contract with a firm to provide stewards, they pay the stewards the £11.25p a hour, & will
    charges the club a set fee above this.
    I remember Constant security doing the security at Manvers Coal Preperation plant, my mate worked for
    Constant security there, they did 12 hour shifts, no overtime rate on this at around £6.50p a hour, but
    charged British Coal £15 per hour.
    Mick Lee set up & owns Constant security.
    Constant security had quite a few workers at the M.C.C.P.P. where I worked, there were 10 on days regular
    6am start, finish at 2pm, doing cleaning up, plus security on 6am to 6pm & 6pm to 6am.
    Some went straight from the pit to other jobs on security with constant to make their money up.
    ELK, i'm not a tax expert but, i think if you sub it out, you can put against your tax. If you pay wages out, that's dead money.

I'm sure someone on here will comment.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    There will be a contract with a firm to provide stewards, they pay the stewards the £11.25p a hour, & will
    charges the club a set fee above this.
    I remember Constant security doing the security at Manvers Coal Preperation plant, my mate worked for
    Constant security there, they did 12 hour shifts, no overtime rate on this at around £6.50p a hour, but
    charged British Coal £15 per hour.
    Mick Lee set up & owns Constant security.
    Constant security had quite a few workers at the M.C.C.P.P. where I worked, there were 10 on days regular
    6am start, finish at 2pm, doing cleaning up, plus security on 6am to 6pm & 6pm to 6am.
    Some went straight from the pit to other jobs on security with constant to make their money up.
    ELK I had to read your last paragraph twice as I thought you meant lads from the pit meaning miners would double up on security after a shift.

If they had to do that, they weren’t good money managers. Finally around the time I left mining in 92, we were on a good wage, previously fought for by our elder pit moggies over the years.

Constant security had security lads working at Manvers Central Coal Preperation Plant Brin,
    those working in the plant on regular days 6am to 2pm, Monday to Friday, they were given
    a shovel & cleaned spillage up.
    Safety boots, safety hat were provided by Constant security, which of course was a legal
    requirement.
    There was 4 men also on security, 2 to each 12 hour days & nights shifts, like i said previously
    no overtime rate.
    The 4 security men were provided uniforms from Constant security.
    Constant security have a lot of irons in the fire, with doing events such as horse race meetings etc.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314