+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rochdale

Rochdale

They need £2 million by the end of next month or they'll go bust. Would be a shame if they disappeared. Makes you think twice before slagging Tony Stewart off. Right?

Hope they get it sorted. No supporter should see the club go under.
    Yes TS gets stick but it could be a lot worse.
    Good luck convincing some of that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    They need £2 million by the end of next month or they'll go bust. Would be a shame if they disappeared. Makes you think twice before slagging Tony Stewart off. Right?
    Just read about a guy who choked on a grape. Makes you think twice about eating fruit, right?

No

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Just read about a guy who choked on a grape. Makes you think twice about eating fruit, right?
    Not sure if that’s supposed to be some pearls of wisdom but that’s pathetic. 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    No
    Glad that's been cleared up. Save me explaining why both points are redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Not sure if that’s supposed to be some pearls of wisdom but that’s pathetic. ������
    Isn't it. I really don't know why people make these links. I mean, I do... it's obvious why, but they're laughable.

Torquay Utd are to enter administration. They currently sit 11th in the National League.

They last played League football over 10 years ago. Another Bury as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Spurious comparison, It almost certainly wouldn't stop you eating a grape but may make you think about masticating longer to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncang1 View Post
    Spurious comparison, It almost certainly wouldn't stop you eating a grape but may make you think about masticating longer to be safe.
    Apologies. It wasn't easy finding a watertight comparison to such a nonsense post. That being said, many could do with a moment to ponder after a defeat before offering some of the sweeping comments on here - so maybe chewing a while does relate well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast