+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Baggie dies

Ex Baggie dies

Paul Bradshaw has died aged 67
    Played 14 times for us in 2 spells
    Last edited by Bombers right foot; 22-02-2024 at 01:50 PM.

Rings a bell.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Rings a bell.
    Long time Dingle keeper.

Its a bit disconcerting when once fit sportsmen pass away years younger than you are. Brings home your own mortality.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Wazoo View Post
    Its a bit disconcerting when once fit sportsmen pass away years younger than you are. Brings home your own mortality.

I agree but within the last year I know of five under 60’s who have passed - four were fit and healthy and didn’t drink or smoke. One was a tennis coach in his 40’s FFS!

For me everyone carries a number and from 60 every year is a bonus.

The first time i saw Paul Bradshaw was in the promotion season of 1975-76 when he played for Blackburn. Blackburn went 2-0 up within the first 10 minutes but then we pulled ourselves together and poured on a huge amount of pressure for the rest of the game but Bradshaw was brilliant. We managed to get back to 2-2 but it would have been 10-2 but for Bradshaw. He really caught my eye and I was pretty jealous when I heard Wolves had bought him.
    Actually, the only other opposition player who caught my eye that season was a certain Laurie Cunningham who ripped us apart for Orient.

Ever looked at the excess deaths - over 100000 with emphasis on men under 60.

Some say its the effects of the Covid jabs esp in relation to heart disease and problems

Others say it's just the way it is

You say............................................... ..

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    Ever looked at the excess deaths - over 100000 with emphasis on men under 60.

Some say its the effects of the Covid jabs esp in relation to heart disease and problems

Others say it's just the way it is

You say............................................... ..

Funny you say this about Covid jabs as know a young lady who was paralysed. My kids didn’t have the jabs and so thankful they didn’t. I had the jabs but wish I didn’t now. GP asking me why I don’t have the flu jab - why the hell would I want a flu jab and never get the flu or a cold!!

I take any jab they offer me.

I’ve barely had a cold in the past 7 years since I started taking the flu jab.

I wasn’t allowed to have a Covid jab this winter as I’m not 65+ but now I’ve been diagnosed with asthma I’m hoping they’ll allow me one.

This scaremongering is no different to the idiots who won’t give their kids the MMR vaccine.

I had measles when I was 6 and was extremely ill, it was by far the worst of childhood illnesses I had.

I’d rather take a 1 in 100,000 risk with a vaccine than have the illness.

I dont think there is much denying it now - the covid MRNA jabs have caused major injury and deaths. Too many athletes collapsing and dying which was something unheard of pre 2021 with the odd exception. They aint safe and effective that's for sure. I have personal evidence to back this up

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)