+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Hospitality

O/T:- Hospitality

I tried to book hospitality for the MK game but Ticketmaster was playing up so I rang the club and was told there was a system problem and that nobody was able to book and that they would ring me when it was sorted. I now note that the game is sold out and I didn't get the call back leaving 10 of us with nothing.
    Massive own goal here, they were desperate for my business in the past when things weren't as good, now they can't even be bothered to call me back.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 23-02-2024 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Fixed off topic prefix

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    I tried to book hospitality for the MK game but Ticketmaster was playing up so I rang the club and was told there was a system problem and that nobody was able to book and that they would ring me when it was sorted. I now note that the game is sold out and I didn't get the call back leaving 10 of us with nothing.
    Massive own goal here, they were desperate for my business in the past when things weren't as good, now they can't even be bothered to call me back.
    Why are you slagging off the club you support on here. If there is an issue you need to take it up with the club. There might be lots of reasons why things went wrong but this is not the right place to resolve the issue. I hope you get it sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Why are you slagging off the club you support on here. If there is an issue you need to take it up with the club. There might be lots of reasons why things went wrong but this is not the right place to resolve the issue. I hope you get it sorted.
    I reserve the right to call out things that aren't good and yes, I have taken it up with the club which wasn't helpful.

I reserve the right to call out things that aren't good and yes, I have taken it up with the club which wasn't helpful.
    I'm sure that life will proceed and that you can get some seats and a meal. I hope you get what you need. You are not going to get a resolution on Notts mad.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I'm sure that life will proceed and that you can get some seats and a meal. I hope you get what you need. You are not going to get a resolution on Notts mad.
    Pointless comment, you won't get a resolution for anything on here but it doesn't stop people posting.

Pointless comment, you won't get a resolution for anything on here but it doesn't stop people posting.
    Hope you get it sorted fella

I went over Christmas

It was great.