+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Alfie

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I thought about you BT when I saw the first report, he has spouted far worse. Should be more than a slap on the wrist and a bit of re-education. I like how the Tories are hanging on to his £10 mill and are happy to receive more if he should offer. Dianne Abbot is now using this to pressure Labour to give her the whip back. No comment.
    She should never have been suspended in the first place. Starmer is a Jew/Israeli/IDF supporting whimpering Tory.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    No Sinky ,we were members from 2001 to about 2008, then gave up when we got the motorhome as we would miss most of the meets.
    Have you ever parked your motorhome up on the inside at Ripon Alfie, kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, it seems a popular site, especially on race days.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    When a bloke like the Tory party donor Frank Hester, said that Ms Abbott made him "want to hate all black women" and that she "should be shot", civil political life in this country is dead.
    It was some sad tw@t that dobbed you in mon ami, shame you feel the need to go down the same route. I believe you can buy old Stasi uniforms on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It was some sad tw@t that dobbed you in mon ami, shame you feel the need to go down the same route. I believe you can buy old Stasi uniforms on Ebay.
    I was not dobbed in by anybody mon ami, an over zealous IT cop saw the post on his racist trawl and off i went.

I well remember Jo Cox being murdered on a street in Yorkshire because one sad murdering tw@t got turned on by the sort of rhetoric Hester is spouting.

I remind you that Hester told a 2019 meeting that seeing Abbott on TV meant “you just want to hate all black women” and that she “should be shot”.

He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and no exception because he gave Rishi £10 million.

Name:  Jo-Cox-shooting-anniversary.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  77.3 KB

Have you ever parked your motorhome up on the inside at Ripon Alfie, kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, it seems a popular site, especially on race days.
    No,but camped on the middle of the racecourse on non racedays for a week.

Much better day today,17/2,8/1, and 10/1 winners. Quids in now. 😁

I was not dobbed in by anybody mon ami, an over zealous IT cop saw the post on his racist trawl and off i went.

I well remember Jo Cox being murdered on a street in Yorkshire because one sad murdering tw@t got turned on by the sort of rhetoric Hester is spouting.

I remind you that Hester told a 2019 meeting that seeing Abbott on TV meant “you just want to hate all black women” and that she “should be shot”.

He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and no exception because he gave Rishi £10 million.

Name:  Jo-Cox-shooting-anniversary.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  77.3 KB
    Sorry mon ami, no time for narks, grasses, sneaks, dobbers in, the French Resistance knew how to deal with them in WW2, as do the IRA.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    No,but camped on the middle of the racecourse on non racedays for a week.

Much better day today,17/2,8/1, and 10/1 winners. Quids in now. ��
    Good day today for both of us Alfie, they don't come along very often like this. I'm going to list them just to remind myself I'm not dreaming.

Ginnys Destiny, 2nd 11/2,
    Djelo, 3rd 25/1

Monmiral, Won 33/1
    Kyntara, 2nd 28/1
    Cuthbert Dribble, 3rd 11/2

The Trifecta paid £6,391, not that I ever do them.

Home By The Lee, 3rd 25/1

Shakem Up'arry, Won 16/1

Golden Ace, Won 12/1

Gitmaker, 2nd 28/1
    Whacker Clan, 3rd 11/1

All EW bets, and you can see the better odds from getting on early with the online bookies.

Sorry mon ami, no time for narks, grasses, sneaks, dobbers in, the French Resistance knew how to deal with them in WW2, as do the IRA.
    I've no time for racist bigots either mon ami.

Starmer is a Jew/Israeli/IDF supporting whimpering Tory.
    What's wrong with supporting Jewish people, after what they've suffered throughout history they need all the support they can get from ordinary, decent people. Why do you have this problem with Jews and black people ?

What's wrong with supporting Jewish people, after what they've suffered throughout history they need all the support they can get from ordinary, decent people. Why do you have this problem with Jews and black people ?
    No problem with black people mon ami, just don't care much for Garth Crooks which is well documented.

No problem with Jews per se sinkov, it's the ones who are slaughtering innocent Palestinians and the global politicians who are complicit in the death and genocide of 30,000 Arab civilians since 07/10/23 that I care not a jot for.

Name:  Israel.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  88.7 KB

l

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)