+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I`m Warming To Richardson

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I've never understood the critics of Southgate on the basis that if he has underachieved then every other England manger in history,other than Alf Ramsay, also has!
    Terrible manager he's had best ground of talent of players we've ever had and he's bottled in every big game with his negative tactics. The same will happen in this upcoming euros he only beats the teams we should win.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Terrible manager he's had best ground of talent of players we've ever had and he's bottled in every big game with his negative tactics. The same will happen in this upcoming euros he only beats the teams we should win.
    I'm guessing you're not old enough to remember the 70's and 80's England teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    I've never understood the critics of Southgate on the basis that if he has underachieved then every other England manger in history,other than Alf Ramsay, also has!

He's kept faith with the likes of Maguire Henderson for too long. Got to evolve the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    It's like warming to the likes of Warney & Southgate if you'll settle for underachievement.
    I keep thinking one day you'll say something sensible, it's not going to happen, just the usual brain dead b*locks.
    You ,Grist and IBS should holiday together ,you'd get on like a house on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    I keep thinking one day you'll say something sensible, it's not going to happen, just the usual brain dead b*locks.
    You ,Grist and IBS should holiday together ,you'd get on like a house on fire.

They haven't got the personality to excite watching their sides.

England manager is a socio-political appointment

Southgate is safe, bland, ticks the boxes

Best crop of young England players for decades yet they underachieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    England manager is a socio-political appointment

Southgate is safe, bland, ticks the boxes

Best crop of young England players for decades yet they underachieve.
    Are you sure?

David Seaman,
    Neville,
    Ashley Cole,
    Terry,
    Ferdinand,
    Beckham,
    Scholes,
    Lampard,
    Gerrard
    Rooney
    Owen,

I think he’s had his chance.

Since I posted this,it`s defo got worse,but what`s the point in sacking him now ?
    I`ve come to the conclussion that managing Rotherham United in the Championship and not getting relegated is nigh on impossible at the minute.

I don't see how he can recover from this and become successful for us next season. What do they say...you only get one chance to make a good first impression. What are we going to do - get pasted every game until the end of the season and then wipe the slate clean? It doesn't work like that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast