+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Johnnie mercer

Johnnie mercer

Think he's either ex or current armed forces minister

Was on radio Scotland to talk about ex military getting ex military id cards so they can get help from charities an that......sounded a good idea and he sounded pretty sincere

So that's what he's on for to talk aboot that.

He gets 1 question aboot that.....then badgered about ex forces LGBT whatever folk getting compensation.....about 5 or 6 questions.

Radio Scotland are obsessed with this ****e.

He was fair scunnered by the end.

Compensation for what? Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Compensation for what? Any idea?
    According to hectoring interviewer being forced to leave armed forces for being LGBT.

Got this vision of AHH these blokes dressed like pat butcher being buckled oot the gates by Windsor Davies shouting "you orrible little man, left right left"

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    According to hectoring interviewer being forced to leave armed forces for being LGBT.

Got this vision of AHH these blokes dressed like pat butcher being buckled oot the gates by Windsor Davies shouting "you orrible little man, left right left"
    The boys to entertain you!!

Back when I joined you had to declare that you weren't gay, it was actually illegal to be gay in the armed forces back then. People found to be gay in the armed forces had broken the law by joining in the first place and were dismissed. Generally they weren't prosecuted and were allowed to walk away. Not sure when that changed but once it became legal they won't have been forced out, maybe they couldn't handle the life and left?

So, if my reading of this is correct, they want compensated for breaking the law and subsequently facing the consequences of their crime? Either that or, if they are more recent recruits, they want compensated because the life was too tough for them?

Honestly couldn't make that sort of sh1t up.

By the way there were loads of gay men and probably three times as many lesbian women in the RAF when I was serving. We all just got on with it and they bothered nobody, they were certainly never bullied or forced out by the rank and file.

The LGBTQ+ mob are out of control and they are waning to re write the laws to suit their own agenda.

Think he's either ex or current armed forces minister

Was on radio Scotland to talk about ex military getting ex military id cards so they can get help from charities an that......sounded a good idea and he sounded pretty sincere

So that's what he's on for to talk aboot that.

He gets 1 question aboot that.....then badgered about ex forces LGBT whatever folk getting compensation.....about 5 or 6 questions.

Radio Scotland are obsessed with this ****e.

He was fair scunnered by the end.
    I thought that you were going to tell us that the ex military are going to set up vigilante groups to disperse mobs protesting outside MPs homes.
    A mob of pro Palestinian supporters protested outside the home of a Westminster MP which was reported on the BBC news.
    The police had to attend and use their vehicles as a barrier to protect the MPs house and his family inside.
    Police in U.K. should be armed with water cannons and tear gas to disperse mobs of people like these pro Palestinian supporters before copycat protests appear in other parts of the U.K.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The LGBTQ+ mob are out of control and they are waning to re write the laws to suit their own agenda.
    Is it just the case that you can't spell or use correct grammar?

My grammar isn't great, and I'll admit to the odd typo, but I try not to criticise others for it. However when someone starts that nonsense with me I will retaliate - he who casts the first stone, people who live in glass houses etc.

If you apologise I'll stop.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I thought that you were going to tell us that the ex military are going to set up vigilante groups to disperse mobs protesting outside MPs homes.
    A mob of pro Palestinian supporters protested outside the home of a Westminster MP which was reported on the BBC news.
    The police had to attend and use their vehicles as a barrier to protect the MPs house and his family inside.
    Police in U.K. should be armed with water cannons and tear gas to disperse mobs of people like these pro Palestinian supporters before copycat protests appear in other parts of the U.K.
    Totally agree, this nonsense needs sorted ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Back when I joined you had to declare that you weren't gay, it was actually illegal to be gay in the armed forces back then. People found to be gay in the armed forces had broken the law by joining in the first place and were dismissed. Generally they weren't prosecuted and were allowed to walk away. Not sure when that changed but once it became legal they won't have been forced out, maybe they couldn't handle the life and left?

So, if my reading of this is correct, they want compensated for breaking the law and subsequently facing the consequences of their crime? Either that or, if they are more recent recruits, they want compensated because the life was too tough for them?

Honestly couldn't make that sort of sh1t up.

By the way there were loads of gay men and probably three times as many lesbian women in the RAF when I was serving. We all just got on with it and they bothered nobody, they were certainly never bullied or forced out by the rank and file.
    They are receiving compo.

That's my problem with it.......they falsified their ***uality getting in .....which at the time was against the law.

It's a bit like all they blokes getting pardoned for having ***ual encounters in public lavvies.......why shud they be pardoned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)