+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    We didn't win a corner today ?
    Nope, don’t think so

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Changing the manager will not solve the problem.
    As 30 away games without a win indicates

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    As 30 away games without a win indicates
    Yes we've had two managers who may have their faults but they have not had the backing,Unlike Wednesday and Huddersfield who have signed players in the window that are making a massive difference.As mentioned before under this ownership there is no sign of progress,which is a crying shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Just checked mate, Owls play Plymouth Argyle on Tuesday 5th March.
    The item i read said, Plymouth first then the Millers, as I read it, so I took it.

So, if Bannan gets another yellow in the next 4 matches, he will be banned for 2 games.

Owls to play the Millers, Plymouth Argyle, Leeds Utd, Ipswich Town - before the International
    football break, with 37 match's being the " Amnesty " point on the bookings.
    Sheffield Wednesday will be without defender Di'Shon Bernard against the Millers, after getting
    a second yellow against Bristol City, so gets a ban.

Let’s get Steve Evans back for next season. That was the last time I heard us fans sing louder than the away fans. It’s like we’ve been in a state of depression for years.

You old guys all sit there thinking the players weren’t as good as you when you played for the Cat and Cabbage (even though you weren’t really that good).

Sad news that a great QPR player has passed away RIP Stanley Bowles.
    I think it shows how far we have come when you look at teams like QPR competing against a team like little old ROTH !

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    That would serve no purpose whatsoever.
    Did sacking Taylor serve a purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Did sacking Taylor serve a purpose.
    Thus far....no! That is evident,I don't care what other people say.Taylor was sacked with someone else in mind.That didn't happen,and 3 choices later,LR was appointed.

Tony really does need to get the next appointment right. And I think it could happen very soon. His words should go something like, Neil, who would you hire?
    Then Tony opens his cheque book again

Rinse and repeat,not just the result and performance..but the comments on here aswell..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast