+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 3 goals in 11 mins.

3 goals in 11 mins.

Not even City or Liverpool did that. Nothing to do with Palaces “ new manager bounce”

If you watch the second goal O`Shame does not even try to stop the cross to Ayew.Vitinho did what he always does and fecks up for the third.
    Since October,I have been saying Trafford, O`Shea and Vitinho are not PL standard.

I feel sorry for our fans who spent all of their Saturday and £100.00 to witness that puerile $hite.

I learned after the Bournemouth debacle.

Pathetic.

After the Palace ****show I cancelled my visits to Spurs (A) and Forest (H). The following refunded.
    Spurs Hotel (2 rooms) - £303.98
    Forest Hotel (2 nights) - £208.70
    Forest 2 x Corporate tickets - £284.96
    Add the cost of travel, Spurs match tickets, beer and food it shows how much we spend as fans.

You must do it in style CM, I remember going to Plymouth for the second leg play off in an old rented Transit with Rozzy Clarets and getting back home just in time for breakfast, happy days. Mind you if I did it now it'd have to be a Travelodge

It's just not worth the hassle anymore. 6 weeks in advance you book the hotel, the train tickets and the the SKY/EPL alliance switch it to Monday night.

Name:  I'm done.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  8.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's just not worth the hassle anymore. 6 weeks in advance you book the hotel, the train tickets and the the SKY/EPL alliance switch it to Monday night.

Name:  I'm done.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  8.3 KB
    The two games I booked were almost immovable being the last 2 games of the season, certainly the Forest game

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    After the Palace ****show I cancelled my visits to Spurs (A) and Forest (H). The following refunded.
    Spurs Hotel (2 rooms) - £303.98
    Forest Hotel (2 nights) - £208.70
    Forest 2 x Corporate tickets - £284.96
    Add the cost of travel, Spurs match tickets, beer and food it shows how much we spend as fans.
    A bit like you C_M I tend to push the boat out at away fixtures and all I ask in return for is a minimum requirement of maximum effort.

I miss SD.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)