+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Anderson

Lee Anderson

Very brave and well said Sir..The truth hurts and they have shut you down ..What a sh­it country we live in.

We have all agreed alfie, no more political threads but this dude is a f*cking racist moron.

No he isn't,he just saying what 75% of the country thinks. 🙄

We all I know by now I hope how unwise it is to voice our non-football opinions on this forum when there are so many trawling around to get you stitched up. I have my own opinions on Islam but I won’t be discussing them here.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Very brave and well said Sir..The truth hurts and they have shut you down ..What a sh*it country we live in.
    Tell the truth about the Islamists Alfie and you get called a racist moron and shut down, just another day in the lunatic asylum.

Tell the truth about the IDF Alfie and you get called an anti-Semitic racist moron and shut down, just another day in the lunatic asylum.

Like Sir Outwood says it's best not to voice an opinion or you will be joining me on Tuesday for a day of "Education".

Very brave and well said Sir..The truth hurts and they have shut you down ..What a sh*it country we live in.
    The obvious conclusion for this odious reptilian = "Lee Anderson has been stripped of the Conservative whip after refusing to apologise for remarks about Sadiq Khan on GB News that the London mayor described as Islamophobic, anti-Muslim and racist."

No he isn't,he just saying what 75% of the country thinks. ��
    Where do you get the 75% figure from alfie?

He's been kicked out of the Tory party because he claimed that Mr Khan had ‘given our capital city away to his mates’.

He said: ‘We’ve got a very cowardly Khan running London, and he seems to be letting not only the Jewish population down but the whole population of London and Britain as a whole.

‘I heard some of the comments Suella [Braverman] made earlier this week and I don’t actually believe that the Islamists have got control of our country, but what I do believe is they’ve got control of Khan, and they’ve got control of London, and they’ve got control of Starmer as well.’

See you!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Where do you get the 75% figure from alfie?

He's been kicked out of the Tory party because he claimed that Mr Khan had ‘given our capital city away to his mates’.

He said: ‘We’ve got a very cowardly Khan running London, and he seems to be letting not only the Jewish population down but the whole population of London and Britain as a whole.

‘I heard some of the comments Suella [Braverman] made earlier this week and I don’t actually believe that the Islamists have got control of our country, but what I do believe is they’ve got control of Khan, and they’ve got control of London, and they’ve got control of Starmer as well.’

See you!
    Well he has a point. Islamist are running amoc every weekend in our capital whilst the mayor along with his Met Police sit back and let them.

Id
    It's about time we woke up in this country and take back control, and let these racist Muslim extremist no who is the boss.

I really do think we need to stick to football related matters only from now on in.

Straight from the Suella Braverman playbook:

"Islamist are running amoc every weekend in our capital whilst the mayor along with his Met Police sit back and let them.
    It's about time we woke up in this country and take back control, and let these racist Muslim extremist no who is the boss."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)