+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v St Johnstone

I agree with Moog, remarkable as it may seem but Colin has actually managed to make us worse than we were under Robson. We are now officially the worst form team in the league.

I thought bringing in an old school type of manager might ruffle some feathers but ultimately give us the bounce we needed to kick on and finish the season reasonably strongly but now I’m genuinely concerned we could get dragged into a relegation battle.

It looks like old school methods won’t work anymore on the snowflake generation, they just down tools. What a state to be in.

My last thread of optimism regarding the Dons has now gone. I don't even think we're winning the cup now.

I don't believe we will go straight down, but the play-offs beckon, and this shower of serial bottle merchants will no doubt f*ck it up.

The post-Milne era promised so much, but has delivered f*ck all.

It's all about the short term now. I'd bite your fu cking hand off for 10th place here and now.
    We have to, somehow, scrape enough points to finish no lower than 10th.
    Then, come Summer, by fu ck there needs to be a reckoning.
    This club needs gutted, top to bottom.

We have to pray that shower of cowardly losers can somehow scrape 10th. Will mean others helping us out as we’re incapable of doing it ourselves.

We finish 11th we’re absolutely fücked. No way that lot are winning a play off…

Apparently Warnock just had a car crash of an interview on the bbc.Haven’t heard it but Willie Miller is slaughtering him saying it’s worse than it was under Robson.

I read that Warnock said he was pleased with 4 players tonight,not sure which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I read that Warnock said he was pleased with 4 players tonight,not sure which ones?
    None of ours, that's for sure.

The ones on the bench that didn’t come on?

As much as I said it was a mistake taking on Warnock until the end of the season this is not down to him.

That’s 5 different managers in 3 years with a lot of different players with exactly the same issues of players looking like they have downed tools.

The only time in the last 3 years where the players looked like they were playing for the manager/club/each other and the fans was under Robson last season while Cormack was recovering from his heart surgery in America.

It’s not a coincidence people it’s staring you all right in the face.
    What a patronising **** you are min
    Almost every post reeks of your superiority complex
    If you were chocolate you’d eat yourself

It’s not a coincidence people it’s staring you all right in the face.
    100% min
    I have said that and stood by that comment since day one.
    But as usual it was laughed at by most one here.
    Cormacks ego has well and truly fcked our club

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    The ones on the bench that didn’t come on?
    Shinnie was good in the first half, but no impact in the second.

Thought Milne did well enough under the circumstances.

Clarkson was ok, but should have scored.

Roos actually caught a ball and had one good kick which gave us a chance up the other end. That is progress for him.

Clutching at straws here with four, but nobody great last night.

Regardless of what they think of Cormack, Warnock or anything going on at the club the players could at least try and give a f*ck for us.

Crowd wasn't too bad last night either considering our run. Going to be a hard sell for the Killie game.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast