I think a good way for Scottish football to grow would be more cross border cups with other countries on top of domestic and European football.
Uefa allow Welsh and Northern Irish sides in the Scottish Challenge Cup, so why not be more ambitious?
We could have a 16 team Premier of 30 games a season to free up weeks in the fixture list.
Ideas could be have a North Atlantic League Cup of a group stage trophy with teams from Europe, North America or North Africa, or Saudi Arabia. Scottish sides play South African sides in rugby union so why not Scottish sides playing North American, Saudi or African sides in footy, which is a bigger richer sport?
We could enter all Scottish sides not in Europe, plus selected Welsh Premier sides, and maybe some lower tier French or Belgian sides In The English lower tier Football League Trophy.
I think there are cross border trophies we could have. If they can fly to South Africa to play rugby why can't we fly to Morocco or the USA to play the bigger sport of football?

I would be happy with a Celtic Nations Club Cup trophy or even playing second division German and French sides. There are so many possibilities possible.