+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, Scorers & Attendance Predictions vs. Sutton (H) 27.02.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by Togtastic View Post
    I saw McGoldrick shuffle off down the tunnel at the final whistle on Saturday and he looked really uncomfortable, I will be very surprised if he is fit for tomorrow. Therefore surely Jatta starts?
    Chicken for Cameron is more hope than expectation.
    McGoldrick needs a rest anyway irrespective of whether he's injured or not, time to see what Jatta can do although I do worry he's being ridiculously overhyped.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Notts 1 - 1 Sutton

We'll concede early with Sutton's first and only attempt on target. We'll then huff and puff all night and eventually equalise late on.

"Respect the point"
    Totally believable
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Attachment 25774

uysapie was the only one to predict a 3-1 defeat against Crewe, and odds of 28/1 see him jump up to third on the leaderboard. After the lethargic performance on Saturday, who knows which Notts will turn up on Tuesday night? I’ve got a bad feeling about this game, remembering our opening day 5-1 hammering. I rarely predict a defeat. The last one was Newport to win 3-1; the result was a 3-1 win for Notts. So, hoping for a repeat (we desperately need it), my prediction is:

Notts 1 Sutton 3

Robertson

Notts 1 Sutton 2

Robertson

7895 attendance

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    We're at home to the team bottom of the League and so far 12 people have predicted us to lose. Is this some sort of "in joke" that I'm not aware of.
    No, it's just twelve people think we are going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    No, it's just twelve people think we are going to lose.
    Me too im afraid, Notts 1 Sutton 3.

1-1

Frustrating night where we dominate, miss a shed load of chances and they score with their only shot.

3-1 Notts.

Notts 2 Sutton 0 - Jatta (2)

This thread is depressing and reminds me of the predictions for the Newport game after we lost at home to Gillingham. I would like to think it will be a much improved performance as lets face it, it could not be any worse.

If we did lose then it would only mirror the result we had under LW. But with it being SM and at home hopefully the players can do it for him and the fans and we can silence their player Harry Smith who was the villain at Gander Green Lane.

Notts County 3-1 Sutton
    Langstaff, Jatta, Crowley

Attendance 7,628

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    We're at home to the team bottom of the League and so far 12 people have predicted us to lose. Is this some sort of "in joke" that I'm not aware of.
    No, just a realistic view after our last crap performences.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast