+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wednesday Game

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    They are going to have to be lacking like us then hope home advantage gives us the edge can't see from open play were our chances are coming from.
    There is no home advantage

Not looking forward to this one.
    If we win 1 more game this season, please let it be this one

Why would there be such an angry reaction if we lose on Saturday? They're about 6th in the form table and beaten most of the teams in the bottom six.
    We should play with no pressure, no-one, not even the club believe we can stop up. Give it a good go this weekend, then prepare for next season with this same manager.
    Maybe give the reserve keeper a few run-outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    Why would there be such an angry reaction if we lose on Saturday? They're about 6th in the form table and beaten most of the teams in the bottom six.
    We should play with no pressure, no-one, not even the club believe we can stop up. Give it a good go this weekend, then prepare for next season with this same manager.
    Good idea on the goalkeeper because I don’t think Viktors fully fit & we don’t want to jeopardise our biggest asset come end of season.

Wednesday could lose their next four matches.Plymouth.Leeds and Ipswich after us.So they could be marooned with us and still have that "pretend Derby" next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There is no home advantage

Sheff W fans will out shout ours but in their players heads unless they are an outstanding side which they're not will feel like an away game. Up to us to give them that impression!

You never know!
    We might even bring out a DVD again if we win 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    Wednesday have done well against the teams around them jocks that's for sure, but whilst we definitely have a soft underbelly, we still have players that can give this game a really good go and I'm looking forward to the game. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Wednesday have done well against the teams around them jocks that's for sure, but whilst we definitely have a soft underbelly, we still have players that can give this game a really good go and I'm looking forward to the game. UTM
    You really think so?

When it comes to battling spirit and having the pride in pulling on the shirt I think this is the weakest set of players we’ve ever had

Just my opinion though

Here's a goal that reminds us of the good times
    Here's a goal that reminds us of the better times

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast