+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wednesday Game

How long is Humphreys out for ?

At the last meeting the Home side looked like they’d almost forgotten how to win - and the visiting fans felt confident of getting something from the game…..

just saying…..

Owls will win

Angry Millers fans will turn in some innocent Owls fan in corporate

There will be anti TS chants

Millers fans will fight with each other.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    You really think so?

When it comes to battling spirit and having the pride in pulling on the shirt I think this is the weakest set of players we’ve ever had

Just my opinion though
    I did say we had a soft underbelly Grist, which obviously suggests we have too many who are mentally weak,but we have definitely got some decent players even though we are and will finish bottom of the league, but I'm expecting us to give it a real go on saturday. UTM

Keep Poveda off the ball,possibly man mark Bannan(Lindsay ?) even though he's 34 and we can win this. They're not very good and are second bottom for a reason.

Not even fussed one bit about this one. Anything bar defeat will do. Never felt less confident when playing them. The players we have on paper should at least be competing and we shouldn’t be adrift and rolling over like we do. No fighting spirit or willingness which is sad for a group of professional players who should really take a bit of pride and fight into games.

Can’t see us winning this or any other game this season.

They'll be a lot of disappointed fans if we don't beat this second bottom team.After that disgraceful performance at S6 we owe them one big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Keep Poveda off the ball,possibly man mark Bannan(Lindsay ?) even though he's 34 and we can win this. They're not very good and are second bottom for a reason.
    I said man-mark Clarke of Sunderland, we didn't look what happened.
    Clucas scored for the Millers, Clarke popped up with the equaliser, at the NYS, 29 Dec 2023
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 27-02-2024 at 09:42 AM.

They maybe 2nd bottom, but they had won only 1 game in their first 18 games, the win coming against us.
    In the 16 games since, they have won 8, which is not the form of a team 2nd from bottom.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cham...&min=19&max=35
    Last edited by fc_miller; 27-02-2024 at 10:30 AM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast