+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Anderson…

Lee Anderson…

It’s not often that I take an interest in politics but the Lee Anderson story has caught my attention after his remarks about Sadie Khan being under the control of Islamist,why did he say such a controversial thing? He must have known that there would be a backlash about it and be suspended and does anyone believe it to be true?

There was also an article by BBC online that states that a Rochdale by-election this Thursday is the most chaotic by-election ever after George Galloway joined in with his promises on Gaza to the Muslim population
    Last edited by chaincey.ncfc; 26-02-2024 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    It’s not often that I take an interest in politics but the Lee Anderson story has caught my attention after his remarks about Sadie Khan being under the control of Islamist,why did he say such a controversial thing? He must have known that there would be a backlash about it and be suspended and does anyone believe it to be true?

There was also an article by BBC online that states that a by-election this Thursday is the most chaotic by-election ever after George Galloway joined in with his promises on Gaza to the Muslim population
    Here you go Chalky. Read this and decide for yourself.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-or-just-nasty

That’s a very interesting read howoldboy so thanks for the link,you can tell the type of voters that he’s trying to attract,his constituency is Ashfield which I’ve been to many,many times as my sister lives there and it’s a very right wing area,full of middle aged tattooed bald men who own nasty dogs,England flags hanging from their window types even though there’s no England games on

You want a sh1testorm…

Rochdale by election … (other news threads available about being a small town near Manchester #****offrodent

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-rochdale-push

Talking of politics,is Trump still going to run for presidency after his massive fine? It’s astounding that he doesn’t seem to be bothered about him being found out about his antics but I know that he’s got a few fruit loop followers in the south,is Biden the only real alternative,I mean surely it’s time for him to hang up his presidents hat and retire now,would he even make it through another term if elected?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    You want a sh1testorm…

Rochdale by election … (other news threads available about being a small town near Manchester #****offrodent

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-rochdale-push
    Who will get getting your vote bdb?

It was on our local news that Lee Anderson has left the Conservatives for the Reform party,who the chuff are they as I’ve never heard of them,are they some kind of right wing group?

It’s said that the Conservatives have moved to the centre and Reform has filled the void on the right so they are the true Conservatives. Problem is that they want to be hot on immigration and that has attracted a lot of people with alternative views like Anderson. Racists amongst others.

This is the most right wing Conservative party in living memory so that is a poor analysis of the situation griff

Quote Originally Posted by dotdotdash View Post
    This is the most right wing Conservative party in living memory so that is a poor analysis of the situation griff
    Are you related to Fatboy Slims Slash Dot Dash?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)