Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
From his post match interview last night Goodwin said that we moved the ball too slow and made poor decisions in final third, but that it's not something he's had to say about the players too much...
Well you've said it quite a lot recently, in fact for the past couple of months at least. But acknowledging that would be admitting the players don't listen or are unable to take on his instructions.
No danger he will be sacked but I have no faith in him getting this shower motivated and pushing us over the line. Need to pray Raith f ucking Rovers bottle it worse.
While i am not yet ready to call for his head, there is so much sense in this post that i may be changing my mind! Cannot put my finger on it, but i think there is an underlying problem within the squad, whether that is niggling injuries or attitudes, but JG needs to find a way to get this squad motivated again.

One thing i am sure about is i dont think JG got the budget to improve the squad as he wished, and that is probably the only reason i cannot expect him to carry the can for what is happening just now. But we never play well around this time of year! WHY!!!