+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodwin GTF!

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    ok. So are we winning this league ?

Yes or No ?

I think we are.
    With Goodwin in charge? I think not

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    With Goodwin in charge? I think not

ok ADS says No anybody else ? I'll be book marking this btw

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    ok ADS says No anybody else ? I'll be book marking this btw
    No, Raith Rovers will win the league with less than 70 points.
    Will be absolutely delighted to be wrong and called an idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    No, Raith Rovers will win the league with less than 70 points.
    Will be absolutely delighted to be wrong and called an idiot...
    As will I of course,couldn't care less if it comes back to bite me but I think Goodwin is f*king useless and should be cantering this league with the budget at his disposal.

The way things have been going recently, probably not. Luckily enough Raith are doing something similar to us and things are leveling out. But......... When it comes to the matches that REALLY matter, we can't seem to pull it off, and there are going to be quite a few of them pretty soon.

Add to the fact, that when Raith play us, they seem to be able to pull something incredible out of the bag (mair than once) and get the points. Lucky ? maybe. But... as an auld pro golfer once said when being accused of being a lucky player, he said something like " strange that, the more practice and hard work I put in, the luckier I get"

Happy to be totally wrong, but... I'm getting that (same as last season) feeling. Albeit, we are having a title fight , as oppossed to a relegation one.

I don't see us getting more than a point from the two away games to Morton, mentally and physically weak.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    I don't see us getting more than a point from the two away games to Morton, mentally and physically weak.
    I'd add Raith (h) to that aswell. Be lucky to pick up 1 point from those 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Already written off the 9 points from the remaining Morton and Raith games, but there is only one set of guys who can change that!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    As will I of course,couldn't care less if it comes back to bite me but I think Goodwin is f*king useless and should be cantering this league with the budget at his disposal.
    Yeah we really should especially after the start we had but here comes the customary wheels falling off.

When I look around the league and think who from the opposition would I have in place of what we have there aren't many and for that alone I'm getting to the opinion that Goodwin should be told to get tae, we're so far from being a cohesive unit and are well below the sum of our parts. Last night in particular I'm struggling to understand what the thinking was in terms of selection and instruction.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)