+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Takeover comfirmed

Quote Originally Posted by BARBaggies82 View Post
    I think Patel has already said more words to the fans than Lai ever did in the time he was our "chairman"

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/irw8TuSDncnZc1bg/
    Too right!

He’s a sharp businessman for a reason so hope Grant and Grady are sold and players moved on after their contracts expire ie Reach, and sadly although they have done well but too costly - Phillips and Bartley!

Mowatt and Kipre need to have new contracts urgently and we need a decent forward who can score goals. I was shocked watching Blackburn last night and the pundit said their striker was one of the leading goal scorers in the championship and where are Blackburn in the league FFS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BARBaggies82 View Post
    I think Patel has already said more words to the fans than Lai ever did in the time he was our "chairman"

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/irw8TuSDncnZc1bg/
    Lai only ever used sign language.

Middle finger and two fingers.

Fantastic news - got a big op coming up on Monday & at least I can go in to it feeling happy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Epsombaggie View Post
    Fantastic news - got a big op coming up on Monday & at least I can go in to it feeling happy!!!
    Good. Hope everything works out for the very best for you. Football means little when health issues are in focus. Wishing you all the very best on Monday Epsom.

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    Good. Hope everything works out for the very best for you. Football means little when health issues are in focus. Wishing you all the very best on Monday Epsom.
    All the best Epsom with your operation

Yes good look with the op. .eat as much as you can after.

Best of luck Epsom.

Recover quickly old lad.

All the best Epsom. Hear from you soon OK?

Hope it goes well Epsom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)