+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cup Draws This Season

Cup Draws This Season

PSG, Dortmund and Milan in the UCL Group Stage.

Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea in the Carabao Cup.

4 consecutive away draws in the FA Cup, with the latest being City at the Etihad.

----------------

I mean ridiculous - just sumit else.

I don't want to go all conspiracy theory I really don't but there are times, when you look at that and just think - it's fixed against us.

Nah, just the luck of the draw nothing more

Just another very unfortunate happening, in a very unfortunate season.

When the wheel of fortune spins back our way, maybe we'll be unstoppable

This. It’s the cherry on the cake of a sh*t show of a season. The cup draws, Tonali, and worst of all; the ridiculous injuries.
    If things went our way last season, it’s sure as hell leveled out in this one.

I'm pretty sure the year we made it to the cup final under Dalgleish we never faced a single Prem team until the final. Really bad luck this season im all cups fixture wise, I noticed it in the league cup. Almost too bad....

Let’s be honest fellas, we aren’t gonna win the fa cup this season are we, if we are honest with ourselves. We had to go to penalties to get past Blackburn who haven’t won a league game for 13 matches. The way we are playing I don’t fancy us against anybody and I can’t see us improving unfortunately,we’ve lost our identity,roll on summer. Sorry for being a bit pessimistic but that’s how I’m feeling.

We have every chance of improving and we will. We have little chance of winning the cup, I agree.
    6th place has to be our target (remembering that targets should stretch you).

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)