+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: St Mirren v Aberdeen

Has Colin W@nker been fired yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Has Colin W@nker been fired yet?

Should never have put McGarry on he was a yard slow.

Those fuds were claiming a pen every time the ball went in. Our box and with that prick Infantino there the ref was making it all about him.

The sfa hate us and we are doomed.

I thought PAOK was bad.

Managing in the Jockland Pahb League isn't as easy as Colin thought it would be.

Just back, we deserve to go down. I think I’d probably welcome it. Carrying on like this is more embarrassing

I’m away out to get blootered

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Should never have put McGarry on he was a yard slow.

Those fuds were claiming a pen every time the ball went in. Our box and with that prick Infantino there the ref was making it all about him.

The sfa hate us and we are doomed.

I thought PAOK was bad.
    That’s the thing, the naivety of our play is as bad as the poor technical ability and decision making.

If you allow your opponent to boss possession and get constant supply into the box then in these days of VAR its just inevitable you’re gonna concede a pen - as we did, yet again.

Devlin, yet again. He’s beginning to get on my tïts too.

The second goal though, honest to fück, absolute amateur hour.

We have a throw in well into their half. We fück it up as usual, poor throw, poor touch, poor use of the ball, powderpuff physicality meaning we lose it, & then somehow we’ve allowed them an initial 4 vs 3 break.

Jensen then beaten way too easily on the left, totally fails to stop the cross.

Absolutely free header at the back post. Nobody near their guy.

2 or 3 of ours in the middle, plus the keeper (rooted to his line as usual) but naturally the one saints boy in the vicinity gets to the ball.

Its weak, its naive, it’s unprofessional & its everything we as a club have become.

As Mason says, they deserve to go down. There are no redeeming features to this club, players, management & board at all.

Dismal…

Where is the post match comment? ... the silence, as they say, is deafening ... is this an indication that he is out on his sad useless arse?

.... Edit ... Ah spoke too soon ... it's jist appeared
    .................................................. .........................

.... Aberdeen manager Neil Warnock: "I don't think I've felt as disappointed as that in many years. It's not what we deserved, but that's life.

"We never get anything easy at the minute, we haven't had much luck since I've arrived. I couldn't see them scoring in a million years and we've ended up losing."
    .................................................. ..............................

Lets think aboot this ....

"I don't think I've felt as disappointed as that in many years."
    --- Join the fkn club! ... No ... err ... leave the fkn club ... now.

"It's not what we deserved, but that's life."
    --- Err ... no .... it's exactly fit we deserved.

"We never get anything easy at the minute, we haven't had much luck since I've arrived."
    --- Luck has fk all tae dae wi' it .... if ye dinna score goals, ye'll never win ... and if ye want tae score goals, set yer fkn team up tae support yer best striker.

I couldn't see them scoring in a million years and we've ended up losing."
    --- Seriously? Were ye watchin the game? We're fkn lucky they didna score anither 3 or 4 .... holy fk min.
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 02-03-2024 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I was at the Queens Park, QOS, 9-0, Darvel… I feel I’d be missing out on something this weekend

Maybe that despised “game management” fellow wasn’t as bad as many made out.

Maybe eyes will be opened next Saturday.

Kind regards etc

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Maybe that despised “game management” fellow wasn’t as bad as many made out.

Maybe eyes will be opened next Saturday.

Kind regards etc
    Nah, he was sh1te

Personally never thought bringing in Warnock as an interim manager at his age was never going to work. He like many other players or managers in guffland think that Scottish football is a piece of piss and they will stroll it because of what they have done down south.

I actually felt sorry for him after watching his post match interview today because he looked like a broken man who certainly isn’t having fun,I do think he’s been sold down the river by the board in he’s been told we have a good squad who are short in confidence when in reality we are in a mess.

Cormack needs to put Warnock out of his misery, he’s too old to be dealing with this sh1t show we are in.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast