+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Haw Daleys….

Haw Daleys….

I was going to suggest the Reverend until I read that he was one of those Stop Oil two hats that stop everyone for earning a living,you should be neutral in these matters Rev and listen to both sides of the argument

The man of choice is obviously the Monster Raving Looney Party candidate,can you imagine how fewer coins that there would be in your pocket if there was a 99p coin in circulation,he’s the obvious answer

More sh1te journalism…Azhar Ali is sacked & not allowed… tbh… cba voting, they are all a bunch of crooks… Simon Danchucks (or whatever his 2nd name is) ex wife has a cracking pair of t. I. T. S though 😀

George Galloway won the election but what disappointed me the most was when Reverend Mark Coleman threw orange confetti over Galloway to highlight his Stop Oil views,sort yourself man,don’t take sides especially political ones and see both sides of the story,ffs I hope that he’s retired from preaching because I would be half tempted to call in his church and give him a peace of my mind when I’m up there next month

Up where next month? Rochdale?

Manchester which ain’t far from Rochdale is it?

Sorry.. forgot you are going to see some no mark band from Canada living way below the ranking of RUSH 😀

Yep that’s right,I won’t be surrounded by tattooed sixty year old baldy blokes who are reliving their past but hearing a band who are promoting their latest album AND you can get close up to the band on stage as well

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)