+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark Miles

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Corberan on Miles:

Corberan said, ahead of Albion's welcoming of Coventry City on Friday night (KO 8pm). "I need to talk very, very positively about Mark, because how he has helped my job in the limitations has been massive. In every moment he has allowed me to distract myself.
    I’ll be honest, I’ve read that three times and it doesn’t make much sense.

Particularly that last line.

Regardless, if the manager and the owner like him then who are we to question too much!?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Regardless, if the manager and the owner like him then who are we to question too much!?
    May be he meant...."he allows me to attack myself"...or maybe..."he allows me to protract myself" Still doesn't sound right.
    ..He allows me to dispatch myself."
    "He allows me to contract myself."
    Ah I think I have it...."he allows me to whack myself."
    Still doesn't look right...

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

By 'distract' himself I think he means Miles' being there has allowed Carlos to concentrate on the football side of things rather than being distracted by off field concerns. Just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    By 'distract' himself I think he means Miles' being there has allowed Carlos to concentrate on the football side of things rather than being distracted by off field concerns. Just a guess.
    I don’t have a clue what “distract” might be Spanish for 68! 😏

I’ve been know to “distract” myself in a stressful day! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post

Your bang on there Dan. He’s also not been distracted by Grant as found suckers to buy him for 15 million and now tossed him off to the miserable Welsh. Where next to Blackpool beach to join Zohorse?

Lol, that last line should have been a post in itself. Maybe if we disagree on here we should just say “Go and distract yourself!” 🤣

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)