+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pirlow come 'ome!

Pirlow come 'ome!

"Dan Barlaser's Middlesbrough future looks bleak amid recent performances" https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/da...-performances/

Blasted auto-reject!!

No chance of a return. Didn't he quadruple his wages (as they all seem to) when he was transferred ?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    No chance of a return. Didn't he quadruple his wages (as they all seem to) when he was transferred ?
    And he will definitely not want to play in Lge1.

Would love to see him return, never happen but can dream eh.

When we let him go it was the start of our downfall, he created everything from midfield and his passing was outstanding. Never been replaced.

I'm afraid he's more chance of signing for Derby if they get promoted (although,have they started a Warnes' trademark Spring time wobble?). For us,going forward,if LR is going to be successful then the players that we will eventually miss and crave are yet to be signed and are players that we have not even heard of at this point in time.

He was ok Vaulks when he was with us was a better all round player. Midfield if Rathbone stays with Tiehi give Clucas Rinohmota contracts possibly one more there then we'd be ok. Get shut of Cafu Lindsay. It's out wide needed left back. Kioso still under contract at right back. I'd keep Morrison as well. Peltier Hall Blackett release. Green can go along with others.
    Last edited by gru; 02-03-2024 at 10:00 AM.

I'd agree with most of that except I'd take Blackett over Morrison. The priorities are a wide man who can go past a defender and two new strikers because the four we've got are all hopeless. Won't happen though because three of them are on contracts and we're lumbered with them. Once again, there's no one who can score a minimum 10 goals

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He was ok Vaulks when he was with us was a better all round player. Midfield if Rathbone stays with Tiehi give Clucas Rinohmota contracts possibly one more there then we'd be ok. Get shut of Cafu Lindsay. It's out wide needed left back. Kioso still under contract at right back. I'd keep Morrison as well. Peltier Hall Blackett release. Green can go along with others.
    He was "ok",did you have your magic eye shut when he played for us ?
    Mind you, wasn't Lamy still around the club then,that probably distracted you.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Vaulks better all round player, give your head a wobble.

Think some of your posts have some meaning but vaulks better all round player than barlaser, give over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast