+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A good news story

Quote Originally Posted by Scamps View Post
    Surely the good news relates too the mighty stags pissing the league whilst we all look on admirably ooops wrong site
    Straight back down next year imagine League One football at your **** tip.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Straight back down next year imagine League One football at your **** tip.
    I think they will struggle in League One next season, and if they do I can guarantee you won't hear a peep from Scamps. He only comes on to gloat, if things go badly he'll run away and crawl back under his stone and hide. If they happen to do well, he'll be a regular on here.

Bearing in mind the funding isn't that much higher in league one and they can't really increase their attendance. Either their owner will need to up the budget significantly or end up in the mire. From things I've heard, he's looking with one eye on the exit door anyway so house of cards up the A60 it's looking like

If they do manage to build a new stand on the Bishop side can't see it holding more than those subbuteo stands behind the goals 😄

Not really two times six is twelve ,but you lot are three times six plus one and gd hang on i will take my socks off
    Take your wellies off first.....

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  5.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    If they do manage to build a new stand on the Bishop side can't see it holding more than those subbuteo stands behind the goals 😄
    I've heard that they are going for a fully covered stadium.......

Name:  59dd13f4e9ebda931d907e7c9fbf38b3.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  58.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    I've heard that they are going for a fully covered stadium.......

Name:  59dd13f4e9ebda931d907e7c9fbf38b3.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  58.7 KB
    Its to easy when all you can criticise is bishop street,just shows you cant argue the fact thay were a good team i think we will cope ok in league one and the bishop street issue will be sorted out im sure meanwhile you lot continue with your delusions of superiority its quite funny and it makes your failings seem even funnier anyway must dash got a promotion party to prare

Its to easy when all you can criticise is bishop street,just shows you cant argue the fact thay were a good team i think we will cope ok in league one and the bishop street issue will be sorted out im sure meanwhile you lot continue with your delusions of superiority its quite funny and it makes your failings seem even funnier anyway must dash got a promotion party to prare
    I think all Notts fans will agree that Stags have a promotion worthy squad this season. However they are badly let down by some of their fans. I'm not naming names.

You'd have thought that given your extra digits you'd have managed to hit a punctuation key at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Bearing in mind the funding isn't that much higher in league one and they can't really increase their attendance. Either their owner will need to up the budget significantly or end up in the mire. From things I've heard, he's looking with one eye on the exit door anyway so house of cards up the A60 it's looking like
    Looking at the sides who went up last season - Stevenage are currently 6th, Orient 9th, Northampton 12th and Carlisle 24th - suggests anything could happen.
    Stags could still bottle it this season. Their last three games look tricky, or four if FGR are still fighting to stay up. Still to play Wrexham away as well.

Tue.05.Mar MILTON KEYNES (5th)
    Sat.09.Mar SWINDON TOWN (17th)
    Tue.12.Mar tranmere rov (18th)
    Sat.16.Mar bradford city (15th)
    Sat.23.Mar COLCHESTER U. (22nd)
    Fri.29.Mar wrexham (3rd)
    Mon.01.Apr ACCRINGTON S. (16th)
    Sat.06.Apr CRAWLEY TOWN (11th)
    Tue.09.Apr FOREST GREEN (23rd)
    Sat.13.Apr milton keynes (5th)
    Sat.20.Apr GILLINGHAM (7th)
    Sat.27.Apr barrow (8th)