+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A good news story

We will only be contenders next season (this season has gone in all probability) if we get Palmer back firing on all cylinders, Bostock either motivated again or gone, Didzy subbed on or off after 45 mins and the entire defence replaced (with the exception of Baldwin if we get some muscle in to shield him).

Don't know what to hope for from tonight's League 2 games, especially Inbreds v Fakes as I could never want either club to win.

We still have the chance to be involved but the games are running out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Don't know what to hope for from tonight's League 2 games, especially Inbreds v Fakes as I could never want either club to win.

We still have the chance to be involved but the games are running out.
    Don't want Bradford winning and going above us, 14th is embarrassing enough and probably hope Mansfield lose.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Don't want Bradford winning and going above us, 14th is embarrassing enough and probably hope Mansfield lose.
    So we stay 14th and the fakes beat the inbreds, I doubt we'll see Scamps on here for a while! Apparently there were only 370 franchise fans at the six finger stadium tonight, that's pathetic support for a top of the table game.

Shows what a tight division this is when not a single team is averaging 2 points a game so far. Slags top with just 1.89 ppg and 1.54 gets play-offs as things stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So we stay 14th and the fakes beat the inbreds, I doubt we'll see Scamps on here for a while! Apparently there were only 370 franchise fans at the six finger stadium tonight, that's pathetic support for a top of the table game.
    What's this ? No Tramps on here tonight ?? He's probably still queuing for the WiFi at McDonald's.

We will win the next 4 games. Happy days..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    We will win the next 4 games. Happy days..
    Fingers (and everything else!) crossed that you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Fingers (and everything else!) crossed that you're right!
    Perhaps Scamps can come on here and cross all of his fingers for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Perhaps Scamps can come on here and cross all of his fingers for us?
    No complaints from me tonight mk were the best team weve played this season we got what we deserved nowt,but were still in the driving seat and we will soon put it right See its easy to accept that we weren't robbed by the ref or cheated out of a win by another team something you lot cant do byeee

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast