+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A good news story

A good news story

Two of our youngsters called up for International duty with St.Kitts and Nevis. A striker and wingback. WELL DONE LADS 😃
    https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ll-ups-290224/

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Two of our youngsters called up for International duty with St.Kitts and Nevis. A striker and wingback. WELL DONE LADS 😃
    https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ll-ups-290224/
    A good quiz answer that "St Kitts and Nevis" and indeed great that they get the opportunity to play a higher level of football. Hope it works out and that they are soon featuring in the main squad. Talking of kids and the main squad have to say the Liverpool seem to have a couple of gems in Klopp's Kids Lewis Koumas and Jayden Danns. Hope our youngsters (and coaches) can be encouraged by what can be achieved.

St Kitts was where our 70s/80s legend Tristan Benjamin was from.
    Well done and good luck to those lads.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    St Kitts was where our 70s/80s legend Tristan Benjamin was from.
    Well done and good luck to those lads.
    A man who knew how to wear his hair

Could do with him tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    A man who knew how to wear his hair

Could do with him tomorrow.
    Never a truer word spoken.

Good luck to the 2 lads. At some point, we’re going to end up throwing more youngsters at it as the full time older pros are…well…crap!

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Never a truer word spoken.

Good luck to the 2 lads. At some point, we’re going to end up throwing more youngsters at it as the full time older pros are…well…crap!
    Surely the good news relates too the mighty stags pissing the league whilst we all look on admirably ooops wrong site

Quote Originally Posted by Scamps View Post
    Surely the good news relates too the mighty stags pissing the league whilst we all look on admirably ooops wrong site
    Got to admit you guys are doing well. Must be easy counting points in multiples of 3 with your 6 fingers

Quote Originally Posted by GEZMAN View Post
    Got to admit you guys are doing well. Must be easy counting points in multiples of 3 with your 6 fingers
    Not really two times six is twelve ,but you lot are three times six plus one and gd hang on i will take my socks off

Not really two times six is twelve ,but you lot are three times six plus one and gd hang on i will take my socks off
    Then you'll be able to count to 24

Toe rag

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast