+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shrimps

Shrimps

No easy games - but IF we are 'on our game' think we can get another win

Guess Tabs will be on the bench initially, was really good to see him back playing last week

Hope Charlie starts again, got a good understanding with Rio (imo)

Goals are coming from all over the pitch which is brilliant - I think we now have 20 different players to score (so far) this season (?)

Any road up, Nev to score first goal

Prediction 2-1

Crowd 4999 (cos gazan not going!!)

Hopefully a 3-1 win , like to see Cooney score if he plays or comes on, also Charlie and big Nev !!

I think we are due for. big win at home..

4-1 imo...

These are games we don't like.
    1-1.
    Attached.

Scorer: Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post

Any road up, Nev to score first goal

Prediction 2-1

Crowd 4999 (cos gazan not going!!)
    Ah well, got the first goal-scorers right and very nearly got the crowd right (4995) ...

... pity that the predicted score wasn't correct.

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Ah well, got the first goal-scorers right and very nearly got the crowd right (4995) ...

... pity that the predicted score wasn't correct.
    Yes brilliant on crowd - how could you know 4 would stay away in sympathy with Gazan ......

There were one or two things that weren't too good today, but the worst of all was the ref was only his 2nd game and he was atrocious!! Thing is he'll probably go home and think he had a good game!! We've had some shockers this season he must top the list!!

Nowt to do with the ref. Watched the highlights and the defence was terrible as was Micky and the GK and sorry but this does not look like an automatic promotion team or winning that many more games to me at least. We have lost two home games 3-2 to two teams below us despite leading in both games. Micky can score goals but he is never a centre half imho..Our defenders were looking at the ball instead of covering their players. Pretty basic stuff and we now have four touch line managers and a million pound academy training? Bring back Dave Ewing!
    We don't need loads of managers but decent defenders...at half the cost! This is not a L1 team. Far from it imo.

BTW the home crowd numbers were terrible being we are in the top 3. Half the match ticket costs to bring up the numbers..

Our left back passed the ball to them and they scored. Didn't anyone at the academy tell him to boot the ball into the stand in these situations...Too much dilly dalying and trying to be Real Madrid..
    Last edited by MikeSB; 03-03-2024 at 12:01 PM.

If you cannot get more than half the ground full when you are in the top 2 or 3 you may as well not bother..

Never said it was the ref who cost us, defence and keeper were pretty average yesterday!! I don't come on here to slag the club or the players they're my team and support them whatever!! Also i saw all the game not just the highlights and the ref was poor!! Will agree we struggle to fill the ground even when we were in the championship we hardly ever filled it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast