+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Queens v Stirling Albion

Queens v Stirling Albion

We are now in 'must win' territory.

We must win to stay in touch with the outside chance of a play off place, - and must win to avoid the ignominy of being dragged into a real relegation battle.

It's certainly been a shocking week for QOS FC, - the manger and all the players must ensure that things don't get any worse.

Please, please, please Marvin, avoid the dithering in defence, cut out the suicide passing, and keep the ball on the deck.

We need two up front with Mumbongo as a certain starter.

Come on 'South!

Criminal to lose that late goal. In defence I thought it was a clear foul on McKay in the air leading to the corner. Marvin takes the responsibility for the season but in this game we looked alright until Harry looses the ball where he can't take that risk. We looked slightly better with four at the back although Kilsby looked very unsure he's disappointed me so far.
    I would love us to play boring old fashioned 4 4 2 and not a different formation every week. Ferguson,Todd and McGuffie looked lost most of the game. We're know in March and Marvin still doesn't know how to set us up.
    We must have more fight at Annan . I really really hope Bryden and McClelland are fit.

Quote Originally Posted by qosdreamer View Post
    Criminal to lose that late goal. In defence I thought it was a clear foul on McKay in the air leading to the corner. Marvin takes the responsibility for the season but in this game we looked alright until Harry looses the ball where he can't take that risk. We looked slightly better with four at the back although Kilsby looked very unsure he's disappointed me so far.
    I would love us to play boring old fashioned 4 4 2 and not a different formation every week. Ferguson,Todd and McGuffie looked lost most of the game. We're know in March and Marvin still doesn't know how to set us up.
    We must have more fight at Annan . I really really hope Bryden and McClelland are fit.
    Scrappy, niggly game with IMO Stirling Albion more up for it and really got stuck in. Written in the stars that Dale Carrick would get the very late equaliser as he always seems to raise his game when facing Queens - maybe to impress his relatives
    who I believe reside in Dumfries. Huge game at Annan now who have had some excellent results recently against the top two Hamilton and Falkirk.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)