+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: These Youtube interviews are boring and pointless

These Youtube interviews are boring and pointless

Just wasted 20 minutes watching the latest 2 interviews. What is the point ??

The interviewers are useless. Not one question about:

How is Didzy? Is he likely to play this weekend?
    How is Jake's injury looking? How about Junior and Toby - where are they?
    Why is Sanderson out of the matchday squad?
    Is Cedwyn much closer now - is he back training yet?
    What's happened to Randall?

Now, if the interviewers have been instructed not to ask those kind of questions - what really is the point of this drivel that's served up pre-match each week?

Quote Originally Posted by calmpie View Post

Now, if the interviewers have been instructed not to ask those kind of questions - what really is the point of this drivel that's served up pre-match each week?
    Agree completely but who's Jake?

Yeah, no, now look. Can't disagree with that!

Sorry, Jayden !

I quite agree. We used to get so much more information from Luke regarding injuries etc.. so can only think the interviewers have been told to ask the tedious questions they ask by Maynard and his team. In which case, a waste of time

Probably something to do in regards to some players with not letting the opposition know. I think we all agree that as long as Rawlinson is nowhere near the first eleven it will be an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyretfordpie View Post
    I quite agree. We used to get so much more information from Luke regarding injuries etc.. so can only think the interviewers have been told to ask the tedious questions they ask by Maynard and his team. In which case, a waste of time
    Injuries were never mentioned by LW, Maynard give much more information on them. I think the questioning is banal, so what do the interviewees do? These interviews have always been dull. I know there is a lot of hate for SM on here, but I don’t think he is any less informative than anyone else.

Completely useless these days, same questions with the same answers. They may as well just replay the one from weeks ago each week.

I've pretty much lost interest in them and rarely watch the post match interviews that Bracegirdle does. After having to suffer 90 minutes of his commentry I can't bare to listen to the pointless questions afterwards.

They are pre-scripted they tell you only what they want you to know, that’s why fans forums they only answer questions that are sent in before, and then twist it to how they want you to perceive it.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Completely useless these days, same questions with the same answers. They may as well just replay the one from weeks ago each week.

I've pretty much lost interest in them and rarely watch the post match interviews that Bracegirdle does. After having to suffer 90 minutes of his commentry I can't bare to listen to the pointless questions afterwards.
    I wrote to Radio Nottingham about Bracegirdle and his pathetic non-commentary and have heard nothing. Not good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast