+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and questions for Ogren and Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
    The reason i said it as i said , what level does he think he is at or he could be, surely you go into management at football you must have a level or whats the point. i Fk hate saying it, we should got Killy manager, now that pains me to say it, but very good at this level..
    I've honestly no idea what your point is but his level is f*cking Grade A useless c*nt

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I've honestly no idea what your point is but his level is f*cking Grade A useless c*nt
    I agree with you 100% , but why the fk are you so fk nastyto people.. To fk old to take this sh1t from you , if your no happy with what anyone says and your going be a nasty c**t don't fk reply..

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Anyone know what the big man is up to these days?,is he perhaps on gardening leave and still on the payroll?.
    Touring the world with Rev Sports it would seem.

I agree with you 100% , but why the fk are you so fk nastyto people.. To fk old to take this sh1t from you , if your no happy with what anyone says and your going be a nasty c**t don't fk reply..
    ???🤔

How many decent chairman are there in Scottish football? Occasionally they might stumble on a lucky appointment like Thomson did with levein, but generally they come in with no experience and the main criteria you look for as a football fan is if they have money, and then hope they have some sort of clue about football and good motives.

The Brentford and Brighton guys are unusual in that they have a CV of sorts to look at, but who knows how serious they would be invested emotionally in the club, or just a footnote to their other interests. Probably wouldn't take all that much by the standards of down south to serious shake up Scottish football if anyone was ever that way inclined.

The reason i said it as i said , what level does he think he is at or he could be, surely you go into management at football you must have a level or whats the point. i Fk hate saying it, we should got Killy manager, now that pains me to say it, but very good at this level..

You two weren't in the top tier of the George Fox by any chance yesteray?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Touring the world with Rev Sports it would seem.
    FN marvellous,bound to bump into another Ogren on his travels there are plenty O them on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post

You two weren't in the top tier of the George Fox by any chance yesteray?
    Nope, my comment is about Goodwin though so really not sure what the fuss is about?

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    How many decent chairman are there in Scottish football? Occasionally they might stumble on a lucky appointment like Thomson did with levein, but generally they come in with no experience and the main criteria you look for as a football fan is if they have money, and then hope they have some sort of clue about football and good motives.

The Brentford and Brighton guys are unusual in that they have a CV of sorts to look at, but who knows how serious they would be invested emotionally in the club, or just a footnote to their other interests. Probably wouldn't take all that much by the standards of down south to serious shake up Scottish football if anyone was ever that way inclined.
    They're only interest is in developing players and generating money for their own clubs, via clubs like ours. These guys are only investing in Scottish football because of the law change in signing players from the continent that came about as a result of brexit. Brexit has made it illegal for English clubs to sign under 18's from Europe. Players over 18 must be qualified via a points based system for English clubs to sign them. This rule doesn't apply in Scotland, so investing in Scottish clubs is simply a loophole to signing young talent, developing them for their own first team then selling them on. Would they get emotionally involved with the club? Who knows. The boy at Brighton certainly has a very good track record. His Belgian club are doing incredibly well.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    They're only interest is in developing players and generating money for their own clubs, via clubs like ours. These guys are only investing in Scottish football because of the law change in signing players from the continent that came about as a result of brexit. Brexit has made it illegal for English clubs to sign under 18's from Europe. Players over 18 must be qualified via a points based system for English clubs to sign them. This rule doesn't apply in Scotland, so investing in Scottish clubs is simply a loophole to signing young talent, developing them for their own first team then selling them on. Would they get emotionally involved with the club? Who knows. The boy at Brighton certainly has a very good track record. His Belgian club are doing incredibly well.
    Well something has to change because where we are now is frightening, so I'm all for it personally.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)