+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Shef Wed

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Shef Wed

It's the derby that isn't a derby. The rivalry that isn't rvalry. The match that means nowt.

The return match of the one that should have seen the back of Taylor!

Just give us something to cheer lads!

Enjoy what you can ladies and gentlemen! It's not that long to May!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Bonjour pal. Beginning to think you'd forgot to post one.

We are in a mess and all bar the shouting we are down so, there shouldn't be any pressure on our lads other than to go out there and give there all, that's all TS, Richardson and our fans are asking for. Yes it's a derby but putting that to one side, our lads should be saying, ''You're coming with us'' and go all out to spoil their day.

Come on lads, make us smile and be happy come 5pm. UTM!!

Rotherham 1 Pigs 2.

We score first. They equalise around 75 minutes and then get a deflected 94th minute winner which leaves Viktor stranded.

Enjoy!

You must be as old as me as it seems you've been watching the Millers far too long.

we need to go out there and really give it everything we have from the start, if we get in front push for a 2nd. We have nothing left this season only some local pride by beating Wednesday.

Having to drag myself out of the house for this one. I'm sure that LR will tell the players exactly how much this means to the fans. I fear that some of the players will just think "so what?"
    A win would be brilliant, at least for a couple of days and a minor consolation in this season from hell.
    A defeat, especially if we lose in the same manner as at Hillsborough, would be totally ****e.
    I fear the worst.
    Prove me wrong - ffs!

Johansson, Clucas, Eaves, Rinomhota, Ferguson, Peltier, Odoffin, Humphreys, Tiehi, Nombe, Kioso.

SUBS | Phillips, Seriki, Cafu, Lindsay, Appiah, Wyke, Hugill.

Beadle, Valentin, Palmer, Ihiekwe, Famewo, Johnson, Vaulks, Bannan, Poveda, Musaba, Ugbo

SUBS: Dawson, Iorfa, B. Diaby, James, M. Diaby, Wilks, Gassama, Smith, Cadamarteri

Agree with all above.
    YOU REDS!!
    UTM

Morning Frog’n’all.

Apologies for sounding so negative but my feeling is that if we lose - and there is every chance we will - this match will pretty well complete the devastation of our 23/24 season.

Winning - or even drawing - won’t make a lot of difference to our fate but it will help preserve the few shreds of pride we have left.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast