+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ball Retention

Ball Retention

Our ball retention especially when under pressure is appalling, game in game out it’s the same, Chalobah was a prime example last night, he was terrible, Diangana is being asked to do a job he clearly isn’t up to, he gave the ball away numerous times, we get away with it in the Championship but the Premiership is a different animal, give the ball away and you are punished, if we are promoted hopefully the majority of the team will be gone, will be nice to see Corberran with his own team, he certainly deserves the chance to build it, over to you Shileen

There was a lot of giving away needlessly but on other occasions we kept the ball well, Coventry couldn’t get the ball off us. The Premiership will be different for us, If Patel can see we are there I’m sure he’ll splash some cash but even that isn’t a given for Prem survival. I hate the Prem, I think it stinks BUT that’s the poisoned chalice that all aspire to. Nuts really.

Somehow I'd quietly managed to convince myself this was going to be a thread about saggy scrotums packed full of helpful hints to keep the old walnut sack nice and taut.

Imagine my disappointment to find a thread about football. On a football forum. I'm clearly in the wrong place in more ways than one. Again. Bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Somehow I'd quietly managed to convince myself this was going to be a thread about saggy scrotums packed full of helpful hints to keep the old walnut sack nice and taut.

Imagine my disappointment to find a thread about football. On a football forum. I'm clearly in the wrong place in more ways than one. Again. Bugger.
    I think you might find standing naked in minus temperatures works well for said problem.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I think you might find standing naked in minus temperatures works well for said problem.
    So speaks the voice of experience 👏.

Quote Originally Posted by albionic68 View Post
    so speaks the voice of experience 👏.
    🤣 so they say!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)