+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This weekend's other games

Quote Originally Posted by Magzer View Post
    A few games went our way so it's all good.
    Please don't let Liverpool win that league. The bias for them is sickening.
    Sadly I think they will - Prem seem to be doing everything they can to make sure Klopp gets his send off.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Blimey. Some equaliser by Foden. Just before, Rashford dived when he should really have ended up with a one on one with the 'keeper.

Serves the cheating little shit right.
    100% agree mate, he's not a natural winner, that is clear he's a cheating little coward. Can you imagine Sir Les, Shearer or even the rat Bellamy going down after that arm brush?

As much of a rat as Bellamy was he was a goal scorer and always hungry for a goal. Pathetic from Rashford but still be picked for England ahead of Gordon. Despite the numbers:

Gordon Goals 9 Assists 5 - 26 games
    ManRash Goals 6 Assists 5 - 33 games

Good for us I guess, A fully rested refreshed summer break after being The U-21s Tournament best player last summer. Disappointing for Anthony personally though.

Southgate is utterly incompetent.

Bet he takes that Mainoo kid as well over Longstaff or Miley. That Mainoo fella is still trying to climb out of Miley's back pocket from the League Cup humiliation we put on the red filth! Won't change Chinless CowardGate's Bosses mind though. We don't play in a Red shirt so our players are exempt from England Call up.

Doku was fantastic at the start of the season but offered nowt today. A bit ASM, dare I say?

Foden is such a good player although the 'keeper was slow to get down for his second.
    Crazy to think they have that young lad Bob waiting in the wings behind Doku n all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    100% agree mate, he's not a natural winner, that is clear he's a cheating little coward. Can you imagine Sir Les, Shearer or even the rat Bellamy going down after that arm brush?

As much of a rat as Bellamy was he was a goal scorer and always hungry for a goal. Pathetic from Rashford but still be picked for England ahead of Gordon. Despite the numbers:

Gordon Goals 9 Assists 5 - 26 games
    ManRash Goals 6 Assists 5 - 33 games

Good for us I guess, A fully rested refreshed summer break after being The U-21s Tournament best player last summer. Disappointing for Anthony personally though.

Southgate is utterly incompetent.

Bet he takes that Mainoo kid as well over Longstaff or Miley. That Mainoo fella is still trying to climb out of Miley's back pocket from the League Cup humiliation we put on the red filth! Won't change Chinless CowardGate's Bosses mind though. We don't play in a Red shirt so our players are exempt from England Call up.
    There's a big clamour for Gordon but the kid is knackered. I want him to have the whole Summer off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Sadly I think they will - Prem seem to be doing everything they can to make sure Klopp gets his send off.
    My money is still on City. They are on their usual post Christmas roll. Their squad is just insane. Liverpool will run them close but Pep's Blue man group should do the job on the rat eating bindippers.

Will be great if Klipperty Turkey Teeth loses out to City in the league and dumped out of the FA cup.
    Chelsea blew their chance to beat them. I was raging to See Bobby Clarke in the team, he should be wearing B&W.
    Shocking to see out top talent walk about the door for nowt!

Aye, Bobby Clark is one of many shocking indictments of the previous regime.

Also Chris Rigg at the mackems. Their youth setup has been ahead of ours for years-he's a Toon fan and should be here. It's changing now, especially with the way our respective clubs are being run but they had a really good reputation for the way they dealt with youngsters whereas our bunch were seen as amateur dinosaurs.

Arsenal 4 up against Sheff Utd in 25mins.

Absolutely tearing them a new one.

Boring second half, though. When we put 8 past them we kept on at them...should definitely have had double figures.

There's a big clamour for Gordon but the kid is knackered. I want him to have the whole Summer off.
    Good point. He's put his all and 10% more into every game and we can't afford burnout.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)