+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Jeremy Hunt…..

Thank you Jeremy Hunt…..

For pointing out that people in the U.K. could “ideally do with a lower tax burden”……this came as stunning news to us all and a complete surprise!

This man is a moron, he’s one of a whole host of morons running the show.

Up until two days ago there was supposed to be a big tax giveaway coming up in this budget, let’s remember folks, this “giveaway” is actually our own money but I digress.

It wasn’t until the OBR pointed out we hadn’t got the fiscal headroom for this charitable event two days ago that Hunt’s plan had to change and he’s now quoting “fiscal prudence” as his watchword.

FFS…..when will these politicians wake up to the fact that this sort of nonsense and political speak is the reason we hate them so much!?

I long for the day when someone realises that if they actually stand up and say, “sorry folks, we’ve really messed this up and we ain’t got a pot to p I s s in at this moment in time”.

Let’s have some brutal honesty and more plain speaking.

Every time a politician of any persuasion opens their mouth I just want them to shut the fk up.

Hunt has really p I s s e d me off with his typically robotic MP speak b o l l o c k.

If ever a Hunt deserved a “C” at the start of his Christian name it’s this one.

Hunt is one of those ncuts that will cut a public service budget and when the sh1t hits the fan he'll be on the select committee telling the accountable person to explain themselves. He'll borrow plenty for the nice headlines but when it comes to putting more money in people's pockets to spend how they see fit it's a different story.

Any tax cuts won’t be for those that need it or those struggling to eat or heat. Inheritance tax some say - well if this was removed it should be just for properties up to 750,000 ( one property only ) so it does not benefit those who are well off.

Jeremy Hunt Hunt Hunt - your a C unt **** ****!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    For pointing out that people in the U.K. could “ideally do with a lower tax burden”……this came as stunning news to us all and a complete surprise!

This man is a moron, he’s one of a whole host of morons running the show.

Up until two days ago there was supposed to be a big tax giveaway coming up in this budget, let’s remember folks, this “giveaway” is actually our own money but I digress.

It wasn’t until the OBR pointed out we hadn’t got the fiscal headroom for this charitable event two days ago that Hunt’s plan had to change and he’s now quoting “fiscal prudence” as his watchword.

FFS…..when will these politicians wake up to the fact that this sort of nonsense and political speak is the reason we hate them so much!?

I long for the day when someone realises that if they actually stand up and say, “sorry folks, we’ve really messed this up and we ain’t got a pot to p I s s in at this moment in time”.

Let’s have some brutal honesty and more plain speaking.

Every time a politician of any persuasion opens their mouth I just want them to shut the fk up.

Hunt has really p I s s e d me off with his typically robotic MP speak b o l l o c k.

If ever a Hunt deserved a “C” at the start of his Christian name it’s this one.
    He's the main man along with Sunak who has totally ignored the electorate and increased immigration to facilitate the needs of business .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    He's the main man along with Sunak who has totally ignored the electorate and increased immigration to facilitate the needs of business .

I agree but do you think Labour would reduce immigration? I don’t! The USA is no different in some ways to the U.K. - the majority of people want illegal immigration stopped and that’s why Trump will get back in.

Shouldn’t be difficult being a PM to appease the majority - stop illegal immigration - focus on the U.K. ( the war in Gaza is not our business ) - tackle knife crime - harsher sentences - stricter and better policing - improved NHS - fairer taxes for the have nots - more scrutiny for larger corporations who tax evade then very brutal punishments if caught!

What not many talk about is what type of immigration we have had over the last few years. It’s been mostly students taking advantage of privately funded universities. A huge contributor to the economy and folk just looking to better themselves.

Is that the type of immigration we don’t want?

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    What not many talk about is what type of immigration we have had over the last few years. It’s been mostly students taking advantage of privately funded universities. A huge contributor to the economy and folk just looking to better themselves.

The illegal immigration we don’t want is anybody who offers no skills and financially can’t support themselves. I am already seething with student debts for my own kids so if any immigrants had this for free, I would be so annoyed. So many kids in this country would love to study medicine - but five years of student debt costing around 125K plus makes this impossible.

All for people entering who can offer skills such as doctors, engineers etc.

That's not exactly true , many have come over here and used this university system as a back door route to come here bringing until recently family members with them .

They've applied for courses at 2nd rate universities , turned up for a couple of days and then disappeared in to the deliveroo or black market economy .

These 2nd rate universities are actively going overseas to recruit these so called students because they are businesses , once they've got their fees what do they care if students don't turn up and then disappear .

Your not getting told what's really going on .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That's not exactly true , many have come over here and used this university system as a back door route to come here bringing until recently family members with them .

They've applied for courses at 2nd rate universities , turned up for a couple of days and then disappeared in to the deliveroo or black market economy .

These 2nd rate universities are actively going overseas to recruit these so called students because they are businesses , once they've got their fees what do they care if students don't turn up and then disappear .

You’re not getting told what's really going on .
    No that’s an overstated position Animal. There are strict rules on immigration and education, to the extent that an education authority has to inform the home office of AWOL students or it’s a fine up to £80k.

By law immigrants can work 20 hours maximum and again strict fines in place for employers if this is breached. It’s now also a crime on individuals to be ignorant and one of the top sports direct bosses had a major fine last year.

Staying after the education is finished is hard too as the skilled worker visa is now really tight and holds a high salary threshold. So basically, if they are needed in shortage specialties or they earn a high income, if not they lose the right to work.

I’m sure there’s the odd failure in the system but not many.

No that’s an overstated position Animal. There are strict rules on immigration and education, to the extent that an education authority has to inform the home office of AWOL students or it’s a fine up to £80k.

By law immigrants can work 20 hours maximum and again strict fines in place for employers if this is breached. It’s now also a crime on individuals to be ignorant and one of the top sports direct bosses had a major fine last year.

Staying after the education is finished is hard too as the skilled worker visa is now really tight and holds a high salary threshold. So basically, if they are needed in shortage specialties or they earn a high income, if not they lose the right to work.

I’m sure there’s the odd failure in the system but not many.
    With all due respect baggie you are assuming our authorities are doing their jobs , they aren't .

They've lost 17k asylum seekers for a start , disappeared in to thin air apparently , these are people who possibly have no legal right to come in .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67567401

It's illegal in this country to claim asylum if you crossed the channel in a small boat .

Guess how many we've deported ?

https://youtu.be/mm36qu0fcGw?si=Dj_YzCR2lE1vX3E2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)