+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vaulks

Post Vaulks

Vaulks.
    He always gave his all in a red shirt, fairly i’d say. Warne wouldn’t really have had it any other way.
    But, yesterday…..
    I can never hide my disgust and displeasure at what always seems to go off over there. Not took that long to mould someone, perhaps 3 (smith went in on odoffin unnecessarily and icky was wound up at the end) into something unseemly.

The way WV went at the ref in the second half in particular was an utter disgrace. And unpunished. The game was an unruly mess from start to finish. Ref unaccountable as yet. Should be. Another coaster official letting a game go unchecked.

I thought the unnecessary wind up of booing of the 3 was totally and utterly counter productive.

Those stripes and the baying watchers have not really been ever much different.

Sad to see some go over to the dark side, all the same.

[QUOTE=Millmoordays;40462142]Vaulks.
    He always gave his all in a red shirt, fairly i’d say. Warne wouldn’t really have had it any other way.
    But, yesterday…..
    I can never hide my disgust and displeasure at what always seems to go off over there. Not took that long to mould someone, perhaps 3 (smith went in on odoffin unnecessarily and icky was wound

Vaulks, the most over rated Millers player ever

Personally I thought he was their best player yesterday, I was glad when he went off.

I always thought he had that nasty side to his game even when he was with us. You just notice more in a blue and white shirt.

He reckons he is a hard man, but one of my favourite Millers moments ever was when Du Bruyne put him in his place.

Unfortunately a lot of Rotherham fans are easy to please

If as a footballer, you clench your fist, have a stylised goal celebration, make a big deal about the poppy and have a good long throw, a lot of fans will think you are a football genius

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Personally I thought he was their best player yesterday, I was glad when he went off.

I always thought he had that nasty side to his game even when he was with us. You just notice more in a blue and white shirt.
    This.

They did a lot of the dark arts well yesterday.

Sure the ref was shockingly poor but they are often are against the fowls. That's the fourth game against them where we've had naff all.

[QUOTE=the_idiotb_stardson;40462145]
    Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Vaulks.
    But, yesterday…..
    I can never hide my disgust and displeasure at what always seems to go off over there. Not took that long to mould someone, perhaps 3 (smith went in on odoffin unnecessarily and icky was wound

Vaulks, the most over rated Millers player ever

Proves it you aren't a miller! Vaulks for us at the NYS combative not got that now. I clapped him off yesterday. Warney dropped him for Potter unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    He reckons he is a hard man, but one of my favourite Millers moments ever was when Du Bruyne put him in his place.
    If that’s one of your favourite ever millers moments then it says quite a lot about you.

I’ve always thought of Vaulks as a trier who has made the absolute maximum of the talent he’s got. He’s not a great footballer by any stretch but he played well yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Proves it you aren't a miller! Vaulks for us at the NYS combative not got that now. I clapped him off yesterday. Warney dropped him for Potter unbelievable!
    Getting to se Vaulks again in the flesh. I bet you went through some tissues when you got home eh gru?

[QUOTE=gru;40462157]
    Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    And that shows you know nothing at all about football

I bet you thought we would win 10 matches this season? Maybe Hugill would score 10?

Potter was twice the footballer Vaulks was.

Remember to send your money to the hospice

[QUOTE=the_idiotb_stardson;40462161]
    Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post

And that shows you know nothing at all about football

I bet you thought we would win 10 matches this season? Maybe Hugill would score 10?

Potter was twice the footballer Vaulks was.

Remember to send your money to the hospice

Our season then turned round once Potter got injured Vaulks in his place.

£25 to the Hospice tomorrow payed at the club shop via Breck. Free to check that out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast