+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: OT. Brin and Cam

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    When I saw the original post, I thought to myself that it is one of IBS's weaker attempts at a bit of attention.

Turns out there's loads of suckers for being baited into a childish argument.

You are of course correct scum. I have been in decline for about 4 years. I have tried to retire but the system won't let me go. Too many people are leeching off me and I am still box office despite my waning talents. I know I can never recapture the glory years of 2014- 2017.

I feel a little like Liam Gallagher and John Squires, very talented and produced some decent stuff many years ago but now I just rehash the same old tired sh ite but I can't stop, and neither can my haters. They still are there on every thread, hanging on my every word

I need the mad community, to let me go. I need to grow up, get an allotment but the bright lights of the message board suck me back in.

" just when I thought I was out, They pull me back in!"

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Save your foot to die on a more worthwhile hill. £100, charity of your choice.
    Never backed up, nor been backed up - only ever faced a barrage of biased, unwavering apologism from (typically) older members of the group who are too blinkered to accept the perspective of anyone who's opinion counters their own. I encounter the same tedious comebacks every time, and yet somehow these (typically) older men accuse me of the same two things you do. I don't want attention, I only want to shine a light on the utterly pathetic, close-minded, regressive whinging I've heard in the stands since the 1980s. The moment you realise that's nothing to do with me or my ego, you'll understand why 'narcissist' is a tired deflection. If you reach a point where you realise the nature of a forum - rather than whatsapp groups for each of the handful of cliques to pat each other on the back - you'll also get why it's generally considered a positive to debate differing opinions instead of the sorry horsesh** I get on here.

100 quid, any time you want to back yourself.
    WTF! It sounds like you might start crying.

You definitely sound like a narcissist to me but don't piss your pants over it (like you just did) because you can get help. In the main, I think most people have manners and are quite respectful. Others (like narcissists) sometimes need therapy so that they can understand how not to behave like a complete and utter bell for their entire life. Be sure to update us on your progress.

By the way, you're seemingly very passionate about the club and, evidently have lots to say about Tony Stewart (fair enough). But I never see you in match threads (post or pre) and that strikes me as a bit odd for someone so interested in the club. It does makes me wonder.

Ultimately post where you like, but what's your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    WTF! It sounds like you might start crying.

You definitely sound like a narcissist to me but don't piss your pants over it (like you just did) because you can get help. In the main, I think most people have manners and are quite respectful. Others (like narcissists) sometimes need therapy so that they can understand how not to behave like a complete and utter bell for their entire life. Be sure to update us on your progress.

By the way, you're seemingly very passionate about the club and, evidently have lots to say about Tony Stewart (fair enough). But I never see you in match threads (post or pre) and that strikes me as a bit odd for someone so interested in the club. It does makes me wonder.

Ultimately post where you like, but what's your thoughts?
    I think you need to get out more and give up on psychoanalytics - although the clues youre giving about your character are intriguing... talks about respect, delivers diatribe beyond disrespect... obsessed with narcissism, amd displays all the traits....

Same goes for profiling based on choice of discussions... what is the point of commenting on match threads? I talk to people walking from the car, at the ground, and walking back... you psychology expertise must tell you there's little point dwelling on negatives.

You're moaning and accusing, but offering very little substance - just lots of childish, minimum wage fodder level barbs. Seems little point paying you any attention going forward, obviously some underlying problems. You go steady old lad.

Before i leave you, happy to double up the bet by the way.... I know you like the guessing games, and I'm happy to get another ton in the pot if you can afford the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Am I correct in thinking that moderators do it in their own time/voluntarily? Perhaps the original poster can be added to the Mod team and demonstrate how they think it could be done differently?
    What like ban himself.

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    What like ban himself.
    That's it ! Brilliant!

CAM can I be a mod please, so I can break out of the Truman Show?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    lol xd
    Last edited by CAMiller; 05-03-2024 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Sorry it's time for you to go

Both power mad, control freaks.
    Time you both rotated out.

You can't handle it

Talk more sense than you do….obviously. Wish you could be rotated out.

Seriously guys I have had a right laugh reading this thread.

Is it worth it?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast