+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. Brin and Cam

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Wow how far as this site sunk into the pits of narcissism. If you are a genuine poster eg not a member of the multi club I’ll eat my own foot.
    So many new posters who are only interested in winding others up. Who all then back each other up ��������
    Pitiful but expected.
    IBS,Kempo, Monty jeez it could be all of you.
    Save your foot to die on a more worthwhile hill. £100, charity of your choice.
    Never backed up, nor been backed up - only ever faced a barrage of biased, unwavering apologism from (typically) older members of the group who are too blinkered to accept the perspective of anyone who's opinion counters their own. I encounter the same tedious comebacks every time, and yet somehow these (typically) older men accuse me of the same two things you do. I don't want attention, I only want to shine a light on the utterly pathetic, close-minded, regressive whinging I've heard in the stands since the 1980s. The moment you realise that's nothing to do with me or my ego, you'll understand why 'narcissist' is a tired deflection. If you reach a point where you realise the nature of a forum - rather than whatsapp groups for each of the handful of cliques to pat each other on the back - you'll also get why it's generally considered a positive to debate differing opinions instead of the sorry horsesh** I get on here.

100 quid, any time you want to back yourself.

For what it's worth, being a number of the old, irrelevant, ignored and often invisible member of society I don't have any issues with Cam or Brin

Quote Originally Posted by MagyarMiller View Post
    It's an interesting concept.

You don't want to post, but because you can't close your account, you have to keep posting?
    Fascinating.
    If you have got detention, you may as well have a laugh.

Would be delighted if CAM deleted my account and removes me from the mad board

But he can't

Or maybe its because my threads always generate a huge response that they know the board will die without my threads?

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Still got that angry mist there lad. Seems to shine through a lot, and erodes your high ground... not to mention the paranoia you're suffering. Maybe it's time to consider working on a coping mechanism.
    Having a strong opinion on club matters is one thing. Purposefully posting to wind people up like IBS does and you seem to be moving towards, is simply childish.

When I saw the original post, I thought to myself that it is one of IBS's weaker attempts at a bit of attention.

Turns out there's loads of suckers for being baited into a childish argument.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Having a strong opinion on club matters is one thing. Purposefully posting to wind people up like IBS does and you seem to be moving towards, is simply childish.
    Aye, I'll take lectures from someone opting to be condescending for absolutely zero reason.

Jog on.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    If you have got detention, you may as well have a laugh.

Would be delighted if CAM deleted my account and removes me from the mad board

But he can't

Or maybe its because my threads always generate a huge response that they know the board will die without my threads?
    The ego has landed 😆😆😆😆

Sorry, obviously being a bit daft, but still don't understand why you need your account to be closed down for you not to come on and post, if that's what would delight you.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Aye, I'll take lectures from someone opting to be condescending for absolutely zero reason.

Jog on.
    Sorry, like most on here I'm getting a bit old for jogging, is it OK if I speed walk?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sorry, like most on here I'm getting a bit old for jogging, is it OK if I speed walk?
    If you can manage it. Speed reading was obviously a fail. Fill your boots.

The answer is simple. Cut the cancer and get rid of ibs once and for all. It's so obvious that he serves no purpose on here whatso ever. I know people will bleat about free speech but this idiot has got away with years of just stirring the **** for God knows what reason. He is,as well not even a millers fan. Just get rid the majority will be happy or not bothered.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast