+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Livesey article

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    He makes some interesting points but he seems out of touch with his fellow supporters if he thinks most are behind VK.
    Not sure about that Chris, someone ran a poll on the Bee Hole End last week asking for no comments, simply should Kompany stay or go, I counted up the first 100 responses, 57 wanted him to stay, 43 wanted him to go, so Livesey does seem to have a point. One of the things is I'm sure, those that want him out, although they may be in the minority, make the most noise, as happens on here.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Not sure about that Chris, someone ran a poll on the Bee Hole End last week asking for no comments, simply should Kompany stay or go, I counted up the first 100 responses, 57 wanted him to stay, 43 wanted him to go, so Livesey does seem to have a point. One of the things is I'm sure, those that want him out, although they may be in the minority, make the most noise, as happens on here.
    Lol!

Those wanting Kompany to be sacked know absolutely phook all about football.
    Mark my words,he will end up being the best manager this club has ever seen..
    Thank god Alan Pace doesn't listen to the mindless retarded imbeciles who are calling for his head...Its a five year plan you phooking thick retarded numptys. How many times do you morons need to be reminded..UTC...KTF...

Are you on the sauce again alfie?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Thank god Alan Pace doesn't listen to the mindless retarded imbeciles who are calling for his head...Its a five year plan you phooking thick retarded numptys. How many times do you morons need to be reminded..UTC...KTF...
    Good stuff Alfie, get the feckers told, there's always Ewood Park for them that don't like it.

This has got to be the biggest wind-up i’ve ever read on this educated message board. Got to be.

.Its a five year plan you phooking thick retarded numptys. How many times do you morons need to be reminded..UTC...KTF...
    It's an age thing but I find being reminded every few days helps.

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😁😁😁😁

Five year plans are a bit difficult for me to comprehend at my age.I don't go beyond 5 days now

We’re in the minority Alf I think looking at last season and our obvious mistakes in transfers he deserves a go at putting things right.

I honestly think if they sacked him it could be catastrophic for us unless the Americans have more money available as like everything if he goes players will want to go and then the new manager will want more players and the process starts again.

The man deserves a chance imo anyway - I honestly think if we can get promoted again we’ll be much wiser and better equipped for the step up.
    Easy to say but if he can pull it off twice I wouldn’t write us off as being a decent team.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)