+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Coventry v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Coventry v The Millers

Sorry it’s late but I’ve been dreaming of a double.

Enjoy the match everyone

Richardson is scared of getting a thrashing so prepare for a borefest (again).

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Richardson is scared of getting a thrashing so prepare for a borefest (again).
    Looks like a 4-4-2 with attack minded full backs, bit harsh to suggest he's set up to grind it out.

1Johansson
    22Odoffin
    27Tiéhi
    24Humphreys
    40Kioso
    16Lindsay
    12Rinomhota
    17Ferguson
    7Ribeiro Dias
    10Hugill
    29Nombe

Substitutes
    8Clucas
    9Eaves
    14Wyke
    18Rathbone
    26Phillips
    28Revan
    30Appiah
    38Seriki

No good holding back now, go for it, like at Ipswich Town away.

Rather see the Millers lose having ago, than just lay down in defeat.

Good to see Revan back on the bench, he's been sorely missed. Didn't appear to offer much upon his arrival but he's improved no end before his recent absence. Also Ollie back after his standard absence through concussion. Is seven days too long?

I see Eeeeeeeeaves has been dropped and rightly so but if Hugill doesn't show much tonight then what is Richardson suppose to do at Norwich.....Wyke and Nombe'? Doesn't bare thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Good to see Revan back on the bench, he's been sorely missed. Didn't appear to offer much upon his arrival but he's improved no end before his recent absence. Also Ollie back after his standard absence through concussion. Is seven days too long?

I see Eeeeeeeeaves has been dropped and rightly so but if Hugill doesn't show much tonight then what is Richardson suppose to do at Norwich.....Wyke and Nombe'? Doesn't bare thinking about.
    I think Woody would have been the Miller's leading goal-scorer if he had stopped at the club, thats how bad it is.

Spinning plates wonder they aren't all being swept up! Side starting tonight screams defeat.

Need to get Woody back. Help with getting our identity back.
    Either way just enjoy the games for the rest of the season without pressure. However we finish this season won’t have much of a bearing next season such will be the turnover of personnel.

Play with no pressure and we might just might ……win every game. Stop it stop it Nards or the men in white coats will be calling.

Is it on I Follow? The site looks like it should be but I'm getting zilch.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast