+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Coventry v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    You need neither WLB....if we had won 10-0 tonight we are still going down!
    Least I would be happy tonight.

This is just ridiculous.

Defence is non existent.

Might aswell play with the reserve gk up front

We've given them 4 goals.
    After Viktor's howler nobody jumped for the corner and we set up the 3rd and 4th for them.
    We can create chances - just not for us.

LR had 20 points with Wigan in the second tier by early November, more than we have now. Nobody knows what's going on in the changing room, but toxic influences caused issues before (Ladapo before he went, the MT/RW/LP Greece break fiasco) and we suffered on the pitch. Blaming LR is pointless, he's inherited an absolute sh**show, and the problems aren't quick fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    LR had 20 points with Wigan in the second tier by early November, more than we have now. Nobody knows what's going on in the changing room, but toxic influences caused issues before (Ladapo before he went, the MT/RW/LP Greece break fiasco) and we suffered on the pitch. Blaming LR is pointless, he's inherited an absolute sh**show, and the problems aren't quick fixes.
    What happened In Greece for the people who don't know.

We was better under Taylor.

This is just ****

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Had to laugh at the guy on Sky. Coventry are overcoming the challenge of Rotherham.
    Must have missed something.
    He must think Vincent Company is our manager! They don't do much research these days.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Lr has also said the championship this year is alot stringer

It’s bad isn’t it?

Hugill is making me laugh! I swore at him in the first couple of minutes and now I can’t help myself. To think we nicked him by offering him 2k more per week just to prove a point 🤬

Anyone interested, you can get 5/1 for Cov to win 6-0.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    What happened In Greece for the people who don't know.

We was better under Taylor.

This is just ****
    Richardson inherited Taylors's team and then it quickly became apparent the club had decided we weren't going to fight to stay up despite a positive start. Hardly any of these players would get in any other Championship team, and their motivation is shot. Guessing NW or SE could get more out of them feels like an easy but tenuous way to knock Richardson, but people still do it.

Wednesday winning

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast