+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    From the supporters who went there

To the people watching it on ifollow.

Take it out the players wages

They haven't earned it.
    saved my money and suffered on the red button instead

Has the teamed improved since he has took over.

If its a no it doesn't say much about his coaching or management skills

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Let's face it Nombe is a disaster
    Yet he is our best striker

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Just on way back.
    Enjoyed that it was a healthy challenge
    The KPIS look good.
    Habits look better.
    You must be earning some money mate

No way could I justify 100 plus on that showing.

I felt ripped off spending £10 on iplayer

Watched on sky red button so wasn't illegal. Like I've said can't carry on otherwise will decimate the fan base. Evans in back in the home dugout now so he can evaluate the squad for next season. Victor will be gone but try to keep most of our better players such as Kioso Humphreys Tiehi Rathbone. I haven't written Nombe off McGuckin also.

looking at bigger picture
    Richardson is.picking the team based on what he has to work with. this isn't his team

he said he needed 5 players in Jan the club got him 3 loans on last day.
    taylor would have relegated us last season if it hadn't been for the start we had. he should have gone after owls away byt Tony was on a business meeting abroad. which shows his.priorities. which in a way makes sense. his money comes from his business not the club.
    we have journeymen players cafu. u have

we are a small club that box above its weight

let's see what the players who remain do in league one

Every supporter has a choice if they go or don’t go to games.
    I don’t judge people who go 5 games a season or all of them it doesn’t make you any more or less of a supporter.
    I’ll be there Saturday it’s my club it's as simple as that. But to say us who went last night are part of the problem is a cheap shot. In the long line of people to blame the supporters are not it.
    UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Here is a clue, don’t pick a right back at CB, don’t play one of your best midfielders at right back (again), don’t leave your best left back on the bench, don’t play captain foul as captain, don’t let Cafu have 90 minutes, don’t sign a local pub league lump to replace Kelly, don’t sign a right full back when you just brought a right full back back from loan……..not a bad starter, it isn’t rocket science for christs sake
    A good summary
    He brought Revan on after we’d already been smashed

Some fans want to see how LR does next season but would anyone trust him with a competitive transfer budget or deciding who stays or who goes.
    I don’t think Tony will. Any manager who loses 5 games on the trot will be expecting the worst and ours is going to get to two figures.

I do agree with some that it’s probably better to let this season finish but with a view to getting someone else in the summer. Plenty of time to see who’s available in May and review the infamous hot applications list we usually get

The incumbent manager isnt right for many many reasons

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I do agree with some that it’s probably better to let this season finish but with a view to getting someone else in the summer. Plenty of time to see who’s available in May and review the infamous hot applications list we usually get
    Next seasons manager needs to in place and ready to go straight after the last game of the season, be it Richardson or somebody new. We can't afford to spend half the off season p1ssing about trying to find a manager as would inevitably happen. That's how we ended up with Stubbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Every supporter has a choice if they go or don’t go to games.
    I don’t judge people who go 5 games a season or all of them it doesn’t make you any more or less of a supporter.
    I’ll be there Saturday it’s my club it's as simple as that. But to say us who went last night are part of the problem is a cheap shot. In the long line of people to blame the supporters are not it.
    UTM
    Agreed.
    We've hardly missed an away game for several seasons.
    Doesn't make us any better than anyone one else that chooses how to spend their cash.

I'm hoping last night was as low as it can get.
    We're going to Norwich out of choice not out of expectation.

A right car crash of a season and responsibilities are collective ones starting at the very top.
    The club never learns.

Not too many more games to suffer.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast